CentBrowser Forum
STABLE version -- 4.0.9.112 - Printable Version

+- CentBrowser Forum (https://www.centbrowser.net/en)
+-- Forum: Product Related (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Release Channel (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: STABLE version -- 4.0.9.112 (/showthread.php?tid=2829)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: STABLE version -- 4.0.9.112 - tenlab - 10-29-2019

Beta comes out first. Only then release.

RE: STABLE version -- 4.0.9.112 - CentBrowser - 10-29-2019

(10-28-2019, 06:25 AM)tenlab Wrote: hemlok89
"Hey, this month is almost over too. Are we even gonna get an update this year??"

I'm afraid you won’t get a stable release this month.

CentBrowser!
What specific problems have occurred with this update? The time between releases is getting bigger and bigger.
Man hours and resources are clearly not enough. How are you going to resolve this issue?
Are you not going to quit this project?
No, we are not quitting.

RE: STABLE version -- 4.0.9.112 - tenlab - 10-29-2019

CentBrowser
"No, we are not quitting."

This is encouraging. The browser is very good!
None of the chromoclones can offer this. A lot of people worry about the project.

RE: STABLE version -- 4.0.9.112 - ttomomo - 10-29-2019

Cent browser is, I think, the best chromium-based browser ever used. The current version is working fine and there is no big deal of not having an update now. Just be patient and grateful for their hard work so far. There would be a new update if they are ready. No point of pushing them so hard.

RE: STABLE version -- 4.0.9.112 - AnakhaSilver - 10-30-2019

(10-29-2019, 10:31 PM)ttomomo Wrote: Cent browser is, I think, the best chromium-based browser ever used. The current version is working fine and there is no big deal of not having an update now. Just be patient and grateful for their hard work so far. There would be a new update if they are ready. No point of pushing them so hard.
Working for you, while multiple people have, in this thread, reported problems stemming from version check--myself included.

Bottom line: we should NOT be waiting half a year for an update to a browser, especially one that will be out of date the second it releases compared to actual Chrome.

RE: STABLE version -- 4.0.9.112 - Дмитрий Сакович - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 05:44 AM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: Working for you, while multiple people have, in this thread, reported problems stemming from version check--myself included.

Bottom line: we should NOT be waiting half a year for an update to a browser, especially one that will be out of date the second it releases compared to actual Chrome.

Can you list what real problems you have when using the current version of the browser? We are all waiting for the new version of course, but let the Cent team quietly do their job.
After all, we are not investors of the project, we do not invest in it, we just use the product of someone else's work and I think we should be grateful for it. Be patient and wait is not so much as a fee for using the best Chromium fork (imho).

RE: STABLE version -- 4.0.9.112 - taro - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 06:40 AM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Can you list what real problems you have when using the current version of the browser? We are all waiting for the new version of course, but let the Cent team quietly do their job.
After all, we are not investors of the project, we do not invest in it, we just use the product of someone else's work and I think we should be grateful for it. Be patient and wait is not so much as a fee for using the best Chromium fork (imho).

I fails to understand how you continue to view any complaint as unwaranted.
We have been told that the next version would come "next month" for at least 3 months now.
Don't know if you noticed, but Cent is now 4 versions behind Chrome and the last Cent update was 5.5 months ago. 
I, and maybe a number of other users, don't need any new features, just an updated Chromium base is more than enough.

RE: STABLE version -- 4.0.9.112 - tenlab - 10-30-2019

taro
"Don't know if you noticed, but Cent is now 4 versions behind Chrome and the last Cent update was 5.5 months ago..."

CentBrowser
It is interesting - what version of the kernel will the browser have when it eventually updates?

RE: STABLE version -- 4.0.9.112 - CentBrowser - 10-30-2019

(10-30-2019, 08:48 AM)tenlab Wrote: taro
"Don't know if you noticed, but Cent is now 4 versions behind Chrome and the last Cent update was 5.5 months ago..."

CentBrowser
It is interesting - what version of the kernel will the browser have when it eventually updates?
Chromium 77

RE: STABLE version -- 4.0.9.112 - SoLong - 10-31-2019

(10-20-2019, 08:22 PM)SoLong Wrote: Mouse gestures. I find Cent the best among the ones I've tried those being Slimjet, Opera and Kinza.

Scrollable tab bar. AFAIK the only chromium browser with it, can't have more than 10 tabs without it.

I found another Chromium browser with a scrollable tab bar and is Yandex Browser, am usually not a tinfoil hat guy in terms of Privacy but boy this browser connects to its headquarters a lot, more than even Chrome or Edge. I'll pass on it for the time being. Kinza is looking good, no scrollable tab bar but tabs to the sides works good enough. Cent's still much better though.

(10-30-2019, 11:52 PM)jeryh Wrote: With one day left in the month no update after 5 months. Your constant bullshit that it will be done this month for the last three months. What is your PROBLEM ????????????????????????????  A JOKE you are for sure.

Relax, man. We all here are anxiously waiting for the update. 

Admin, a little more info would be great, you mentioned some features are holding the update back but you still haven't said which are those. Just more information about what's holding the update back exactly it will go a long way