CentBrowser Forum
Предложения и идеи для браузера - Printable Version

+- CentBrowser Forum (https://www.centbrowser.net/en)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Русский Форум (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Предложения и идеи для браузера (/showthread.php?tid=416)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - zilbertus - 01-12-2018

(01-09-2018, 12:15 PM)brrylin Wrote: Было бы не плохо реализовать функцию открытия торрент-файла сразу в utorrent или ему подобном клиенте qbittorrent

Добрый вечер.Это уже работает.Посмотрите ссылку http://forum.ru-board.com/topic.cgi?forum=5&topic=47856&start=2480

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - brrylin - 01-13-2018

Спасибо

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - ChromiumIQ - 01-21-2018

Hi!

I gave the offer on addition of the dropping-out panels in the full-screen mode. A question so far on consideration as I have understood. During this time I was display of tabs on a combination of the Alt+X keys is made that is useless for normal work. It is very annoying that in the browser the issue of comfortable work in the full-screen mode isn't resolved as it is made in Yandex.Browser, Firefox (the issue of display of the panel of bookmarks is resolved). There is a wish to wish that more attention has been paid to this question.

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Admin - 01-21-2018

(01-21-2018, 01:33 AM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: Hi!

I gave the offer on addition of the dropping-out panels in the full-screen mode. A question so far on consideration as I have understood. During this time I was display of tabs on a combination of the Alt+X keys is made that is useless for normal work. It is very annoying that in the browser the issue of comfortable work in the full-screen mode isn't resolved as it is made in Yandex.Browser, Firefox (the issue of display of the panel of bookmarks is resolved). There is a wish to wish that more attention has been paid to this question.

Thanks, we have noted your suggestion.

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - ClubMember - 01-23-2018

(01-21-2018, 05:49 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thanks, we have noted your suggestion.

It would be great. Function is really very necessary and in demand.

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - dascratch - 01-27-2018

Hi there!
If i use "Paste on middle click" in "Browsing settings" section, it makes impossible to use the option "Use autoscrolling" by middle mouse button click. Also, using "Super Drag" and some of "Mouse Gestures" (those which do not specify the direction of movement of the cursor), give me the opportunity comfortable work, except that i can't add gestures imitating use of the touchscreen.
So. I would like to believe that it is not difficult to implement.
I know that it will make it impossible to use those gestures, which are set by the direction of movement of the mouse cursor, but i (and a lot another people): or simply disable them, or can't remember all these movements, we would like to use these gestures to achieve the goals, that are not difficult to remember. It is simply a mirror imitation of movement of the scrollbar - as well as the left mouse button on the scroll bar, but right click anywhere on the page.
It should not consider the settings of "line color" & "line weight", but must take effect by option called "threshold" and disable the reassigning mouse gestures indicated by the direction of movement of the cursor. This can be implemented with two switches, including separate scrolling for horizontal and vertical. Thus it will be possible to unlock part of the gesture does not conflict with the actions of scrolling, but the gestures begin with the movement of the cursor on the diagonal all the same will conflict with any of these flag.
Sorry if English not good - i can write in Russian, much better.

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Admin - 01-28-2018

(01-27-2018, 01:30 PM)dascratch Wrote: Hi there!
If i use "Paste on middle click" in "Browsing settings" section, it makes impossible to use the option "Use autoscrolling" by middle mouse button click. Also, using "Super Drag" and some of "Mouse Gestures" (those which do not specify the direction of movement of the cursor), give me the opportunity comfortable work, except that i can't add gestures imitating use of the touchscreen.
So. I would like to believe that it is not difficult to implement.
I know that it will make it impossible to use those gestures, which are set by the direction of movement of the mouse cursor, but i (and a lot another people): or simply disable them, or can't remember all these movements, we would like to use these gestures to achieve the goals, that are not difficult to remember. It is simply a mirror imitation of movement of the scrollbar - as well as the left mouse button on the scroll bar, but right click anywhere on the page.
It should not consider the settings of "line color" & "line weight", but must take effect by option called "threshold" and disable the reassigning mouse gestures indicated by the direction of movement of the cursor. This can be implemented with two switches, including separate scrolling for horizontal and vertical. Thus it will be possible to unlock part of the gesture does not conflict with the actions of scrolling, but the gestures begin with the movement of the cursor on the diagonal all the same will conflict with any of these flag.
Sorry if English not good - i can write in Russian, much better.

Thanks for your suggestion.
"Paste on middle click" and "Use autoscrolling" have some conflict.

We think it is unlikely to use them at the same time.

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - dascratch - 01-29-2018

(01-28-2018, 05:29 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thanks for your suggestion.
"Paste on middle click" and "Use autoscrolling" have some conflict.

We think it is unlikely to use them at the same time.

It is what I don't understand?
Please, God, help me!
So. What about my wish to scroll with a right click of the mouse?

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Admin - 02-02-2018

(01-29-2018, 05:19 PM)dascratch Wrote: It is what I don't understand?
Please, God, help me!
So. What about my wish to scroll with a right click of the mouse?

No, right click is reserved for context menu.
The conflict between "Paste on middle click" and "Use autoscrolling" may be resolvable.
We will try to figure it out.

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Vittorio - 02-08-2018

Hi Cent Team! 
Thank you for the awesome browser, perhaps the best Chromium-based out there, IMHO. I think it would be cool if you consider expanding your Drag&Go feature (e.g. like they implemented it in Kinza).

Thanx in advance and take care.