CentBrowser Forum
Предложения и идеи для браузера - Printable Version

+- CentBrowser Forum (https://www.centbrowser.net/en)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Русский Форум (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Предложения и идеи для браузера (/showthread.php?tid=416)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Ar-9 - 04-22-2018

GoodUser

Я высказал свои пожелания по браузеру - в теме "Предложения и идеи для браузера" 
Ваше мнение мне не интересно.

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - GoodUser - 04-22-2018

(04-22-2018, 10:21 PM)Ar-9 Wrote: GoodUser

Я высказал свои пожелания по браузеру - в теме "Предложения и идеи для браузера" 
Ваше мнение мне не интересно.
Так мне ваше мнение также неинтересно. Пользователи не жалуются на шрифты не только на этом форуме, на других также.
Мозги может стоит включить с простым вопросом. Будут ли разработчики переделывать свою фишку с выпадающими списками, которой нет в других браузерах ради одного пользователя?
Вам простое пожелание, идите на тот браузер, где есть предложенные фишки. 
Смешно становится, когда из этого хорошего браузера, пытаются сделать солянку с фишками из других браузеров. Таких как вы здесь повидали множество, предложения в топке оказываются. Biggrin

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Ar-9 - 04-22-2018

GoodUser,
Очередное интернет-хамло.
В игнор.

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - GoodUser - 04-23-2018

(04-22-2018, 11:45 PM)Ar-9 Wrote: GoodUser,
Очередное интернет-хамло.
В игнор.

Очередное тупое быдло-школота из социалок, которое кроме идиотских идей выдать не может.

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Admin - 04-23-2018

(04-22-2018, 10:24 AM)Ar-9 Wrote: Wishes Smile

1. Make a clearer and larger font in the icons of the extensions (as in Opera):

2. Add arrows for tabs (as in Yandex browser, Mozilla):

----

Thanks for your suggestion.
You can also press Alt+X to show tab list or use mouse wheel to scroll entire tab bar, it is more convenient than the tab scroll button.

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - ChromiumIQ - 04-23-2018

(04-23-2018, 04:30 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thanks for your suggestion.
You can also press Alt+X to show tab list or use mouse wheel to scroll entire tab bar, it is more convenient than the tab scroll button.

Hi!
I will give a simple example. On a panel 50+ of tabs. It is inconvenient to use scrolling for search of the necessary tab, long. The method of control of scrolling is not important though the button though a mouse wheel. Use of dropdown lists is more convenient, search happens quickly. The sentence does not deserve attention.

I gave a sentence on the falling-out panels in the full screen mode. How the issue is resolved and whether implementation of a sentence will be realized or not?

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Admin - 04-24-2018

(04-23-2018, 09:57 PM)ChromiumIQ Wrote: Hi!
I will give a simple example. On a panel 50+ of tabs. It is inconvenient to use scrolling for search of the necessary tab, long. The method of control of scrolling is not important though the button though a mouse wheel. Use of dropdown lists is more convenient, search happens quickly. The sentence does not deserve attention.

I gave a sentence on the falling-out panels in the full screen mode. How the issue is resolved and whether implementation of a sentence will be realized or not?

Currently we have no such feature.
You can also press Alt+X to show tab list in full screen mode.

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - ChromiumIQ - 04-24-2018

(04-24-2018, 04:43 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Currently we have no such feature.
You can also press Alt+X to show tab list in full screen mode.

We will well wait when an opportunity appears. It would be desirable that it occurred a bit earlier.
Alt+X not the solution of a question. has no practical application. I do not use this combination.
According to Chrome 66 it is not really good. It's so?
Successful operation in development of the browser.

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Ar-9 - 04-25-2018

(04-23-2018, 04:30 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thanks for your suggestion.
You can also press Alt+X to show tab list or use mouse wheel to scroll entire tab bar, it is more convenient than the tab scroll button.[Image: 12a57.jpg]

Thanks for the reply.
I wanted to add, the chrome team is working on a new interface (Material Design 2). 
They have already made the font of the extension icons more clear and large (I did not know about it).
It remains only to wait for the final version of the new interface Smile 

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Admin - 04-25-2018

(04-25-2018, 03:57 PM)Ar-9 Wrote: Thanks for the reply.
I wanted to add, the chrome team is working on a new interface (Material Design 2). 
They have already made the font of the extension icons more clear and large (I did not know about it).
It remains only to wait for the final version of the new interface Smile 

Yes, we already know it.