CentBrowser Forum
Предложения и идеи для браузера - Printable Version

+- CentBrowser Forum (https://www.centbrowser.net/en)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Русский Форум (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Предложения и идеи для браузера (/showthread.php?tid=416)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - npu3pak - 11-10-2018

(11-07-2018, 02:53 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We can also display icons only, the option is "Show only icons on bookmarks bar" in chrome://settings/cbBookmarks
I know about "Show only icons on bookmarks bar", but I need to hide the folder icons and see only their name on bookmarks bar. Can you add this feature in a future release?

(11-07-2018, 02:53 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: For the button padding and separator, there is no option currently.
Can you add this feature in a future release?

After adding all these features, Cent Browser will be my number 1 worldwide browser. )

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Admin - 11-10-2018

(11-10-2018, 07:25 AM)npu3pak Wrote: I know about "Show only icons on bookmarks bar", but I need to hide the folder icons and see only their name on bookmarks bar. Can you add this feature in a future release?

Can you add this feature in a future release?

After adding all these features, Cent Browser will be my number 1 worldwide browser. )

OK, we will consider your suggestion.

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Zebra - 11-12-2018

Каждый раз при открытии списка закладок, курсор всегда находится в первой позиции, независимо от того, в какой позиции он находился в момент закрытия списка закладок.
Мне нужно, чтобы позиция курсора сохранялась.
Могли бы вы внедрить такую опцию в браузер?

Save position in bookmarks - Afi - 11-12-2018

(11-12-2018, 12:58 AM)Zebra Wrote: Каждый раз при открытии списка закладок, курсор всегда находится в первой позиции, независимо от того, в какой позиции он находился в момент закрытия списка закладок.

I agree!
Remember open folders and cursor position at startup (save position in bookmarks).

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Admin - 11-13-2018

(11-12-2018, 12:58 AM)Zebra Wrote: Каждый раз при открытии списка закладок, курсор всегда находится в первой позиции, независимо от того, в какой позиции он находился в момент закрытия списка закладок.

Do you mean remembering the position of the active/hovered item when the menu was opened last time?
More important, it is inconvenient to find target item if the menu has many columns?(you have to scroll repeatedly)

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Zebra - 11-13-2018

(11-13-2018, 04:26 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Do you mean remembering the position of the active/hovered item when the menu was opened last time?
More important, it is inconvenient to find target item if the menu has many columns?(you have to scroll repeatedly)

Yes. I mean exactly the same behavior as in firefox when calling the bookmarks menu (Ctrl+Shift+B).
Sorry, not Ctrl+Shift+B,, but an asterisk:
[Image: 4fd518f9928bc24579c1d4192a0768bf.jpg]
To facilitate finding the target element in a large list of bookmarks, it is very convenient to use the scroll slider.
For firefox, I made a scroll slider using the style.
Could you add a scrollbar for a list of bookmarks in Cent?

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Admin - 11-15-2018

(11-13-2018, 07:26 PM)Zebra Wrote: Yes. I mean exactly the same behavior as in firefox when calling the bookmarks menu (Ctrl+Shift+B).
Sorry, not Ctrl+Shift+B,, but an asterisk:
[Image: 4fd518f9928bc24579c1d4192a0768bf.jpg]
To facilitate finding the target element in a large list of bookmarks, it is very convenient to use the scroll slider.
For firefox, I made a scroll slider using the style.
Could you add a scrollbar for a list of bookmarks in Cent?

No, I think it is no more convenient than "scrolling columns with mouse wheel or PgUp/PgDn keys".
The bookmarks at right side are very close to the scroll bar.
It is easy to click on bookmark item mistakenly.
If you also use mouse wheel here, then it becomes "Scroll horizontally" vs "Scroll vertically".

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Zebra - 11-15-2018

(11-15-2018, 04:01 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: No, I think it is no more convenient than "scrolling columns with mouse wheel or PgUp/PgDn keys".

It depends on personal preferences, habits and number of bookmarks.

Could you add (in settings) the option to display the slider in the bookmark list?

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Admin - 11-18-2018

(11-15-2018, 06:44 PM)Zebra Wrote: It depends on personal preferences, habits and number of bookmarks.

Could you add (in settings) the option to display the slider in the bookmark list?

Yes, you are right.
We will estimate the workload and then make the decision.

RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - Zebra - 11-18-2018

(11-18-2018, 03:15 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: .... then make the decision.

is the right approach
It's a pleasure to deal with you.