Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Translate English into Polish
Start finding with selected text on the page
Rozpocznij wyszukiwanie z zaznaczonym tekstem na stronie

Tab bar scroll speed
Szybkość przewijania paska kart

The cache size has reached 2048 MB. Clear now?
Rozmiar pamięci podręcznej osiągnął 2048 MB. Wyczyścić teraz?

When clicking audio indicator button on the tab
Po kliknięciu przycisku wskaźnika audio na karcie

Toggle site muting
Przełącz wyciszanie witryn

Toggle tab muting
Przełącz wyciszanie danej karty
@jack,
thank you very much.
Some new strings need translation, thank you.

Top sites[Collection of popular sites]

Image URL

Are you sure you want to reset all shortcuts?[Warning when resetting new tab items]

Refresh background image[Change the background image for another one]

Select a folder

Columns:

Radius:

Random

Add to new tab shortcuts[Add the URL of tab to the new tab items]

Disable Bookmarks and History suggestions in the address bar[Remove Bookmarks and History items from address bar suggestion list]

Hotkeys[System level keyboard shortcuts]

Enable taking screenshot

Restart in safe mode[Shutdown the browser and start it again under safe mode]

Dark mode policy[title of dark mode option]
Top sites[Collection of popular sites]
Najpopularniejsze strony

Image URL
Adres URL obrazu

Are you sure you want to reset all shortcuts?[Warning when resetting new tab items]
Czy na pewno chcesz zresetować wszystkie skróty?

Refresh background image[Change the background image for another one]
Odśwież obraz tła

Select a folder
Wybierz folder

Columns:
Kolumny / Kolumn (but need context for this)

Radius:
Promień / Zakres (but need context for this)

Random
Losowo

Add to new tab shortcuts[Add the URL of tab to the new tab items]
Dodaj do nowej karty skrótów (but I'm not sure)

Disable Bookmarks and History suggestions in the address bar[Remove Bookmarks and History items from address bar suggestion list]
Zablokuj sugestie dla zakładek i historii w pasku adresu

Hotkeys[System level keyboard shortcuts]
Skróty klawiszowe

Enable taking screenshot
Umożliw robienie zrzutów ekranu

Restart in safe mode[Shutdown the browser and start it again under safe mode]
Zrestartuj i uruchom w trybie awaryjnym

Dark mode policy[title of dark mode option]
Opcje ciemnego trybu
@thermadir, than you very much!
Some new strings need translation, thank you.

Open all bookmarks by middle-clicking the bookmarks folder[When middle-clicking any bookmarks folder, open all bookmarks inside it]

Hide the browser window and take screenshot

Import  passwords

Export  passwords

Insert new bookmarks at the top of the folder[New bookmarks appear at the top instead of at the bottom(by default)]

Open/Search in new foreground multilogin tab[Open a link or search selected text in multilogin tabs, these are Super Drag actions]

Open/Search in new background multilogin tab

Copy page as image[Copy entire web page as PNG image to the clipboard]

Copied to clipboard

New multilogin tab to the right[Open a multilogin tab at the right of the current tab, right clicking on the tab will show this menu]

Move current tab to new window[Move the current tab to a standalone browser window using drag or shortcut keys]

Go to download page[For example you downloaded a zip file from aaa.com/bbb.html, then this will open aaa.com/bbb.html]

Disable Bookmarks suggestions in the address bar[When you type in the address bar, don't give out any suggestions related to your Bookmarks]

Disable History suggestions in the address bar
Open all bookmarks by middle-clicking the bookmarks folder[When middle-clicking any bookmarks folder, open all bookmarks inside it]
Otwórz wszystkie zakładki w folderze środkowym przyciskiem myszy [Kiedy wciśniesz środkowy przycisk myszy na folderze, otworzysz wszystkie zawarte w nim zakładki]

Hide the browser window and take screenshot
Ukryj okno przeglądarki i wykonaj zrzut ekranu

Import  passwords
Import haseł

Export  passwords
Eksport haseł

Insert new bookmarks at the top of the folder[New bookmarks appear at the top instead of at the bottom(by default)]
Wstawiaj nowe zakładki na górze folderu [Nowe zakładki będą dodawane na początku zamiast na końcu folderu]

Open/Search in new foreground multilogin tab[Open a link or search selected text in multilogin tabs, these are Super Drag actions]
Otwórz/Szukaj w nowej karcie multilogin [Otwórz link lub szukaj tekstu na zakładkach typu multilogin, akcje powiązane z opcją Super Drag]

Open/Search in new background multilogin tab
Otwórz/Szukaj w tle na nowej karcie multilogin

Copy page as image[Copy entire web page as PNG image to the clipboard]
Kopiuj stronę jako obraz [Kopiuje stronę internetową do schowka jako obraz w formacie PNG]

Copied to clipboard
Skopiowano do schowka

New multilogin tab to the right[Open a multilogin tab at the right of the current tab, right clicking on the tab will show this menu]
Nowa zakładka multilogin po prawej stronie [Otwórz zakładkę multilogin po prawej stronie aktualnej zakładki, kliknięcie prawym przyciskiem myszy na zakładkę wyświetli to menu]

Move current tab to new window[Move the current tab to a standalone browser window using drag or shortcut keys]
Odepnij bieżącą kartę do nowego okna [Przenieś aktualną kartę do samodzielnego okna przeglądarki używając klawiszy przeciągania lub skrótów]

Go to download page[For example you downloaded a zip file from aaa.com/bbb.html, then this will open aaa.com/bbb.html]
Przejdź do strony pobierania [Na przykład pobrałeś plik zip z aaa.com/bbb.html, wtedy otworzy się aaa.com/bbb.html]

Disable Bookmarks suggestions in the address bar[When you type in the address bar, don't give out any suggestions related to your Bookmarks]
Wyłącz podpowiadanie zakładek w pasku adresu [Kiedy zaczynasz pisać w pasku adresu nie uwzględniaj zakładek]

Disable History suggestions in the address bar
Nie uwzględniaj historii przeglądania podczas pisania w pasku adresu
@thermadir, thank you very much!
Change some entries please (I dont know how sound original english words):

Kopiuj tytuł i adres -> Kopiuj tytuł i adres bieżącej karty (default is shortcut ALT+L)
Otwórz adres URL w schowku -> Otwórz adres URL ze schowka (default is shortcut ALT+T)

Also, I see some doubled entry (probably original "Close browser"):

[Image: 80amI6L.png]
(12-09-2020, 06:47 AM)thermadir Wrote: Change some entries please (I dont know how sound original english words):

Kopiuj tytuł i adres -> Kopiuj tytuł i adres bieżącej karty (default is shortcut ALT+L)
Otwórz adres URL w schowku -> Otwórz adres URL ze schowka (default is shortcut ALT+T)

Also, I see some doubled entry (probably original "Close browser"):

[Image: 80amI6L.png]
Thanks for the correction.
The English string for Ctrl+Shift+W is "Close browser" (means closing the current browser window), for Ctrl+Shift+Q it is "Exit the browser" (means closing all the browser windows).