Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
STABLE version -- 4.2.10.171
wow email notifications!
thanks guys!
(10-30-2020, 12:31 PM)warmiak38 Wrote: How long will we wait for the new version, another six months.
Maybe in six months, maybe it won't work at all.  I cannot find all the errors described here, except for calling the sidebar (only appears when the cursor is in the middle of the page).  So I don't understand how one can develop beta on an outdated version of chrome.  Useless and annoying fuss with no visible results.
What about chrome://flags/#enable-av1-decoder ?
Only in Canary now? Can't you steal it?
Why aren't the changelogs published on the beta version of the browser?
How to find out what has been done, what has been fixed?

Earlier at least they wrote news. And they created separate threads on the forum.
(11-03-2020, 08:11 PM)cb-user Wrote: Why aren't the changelogs published on the beta version of the browser?
How to find out what has been done, what has been fixed?

Earlier at least they wrote news. And they created separate threads on the forum.
Where to download the new version
(11-03-2020, 09:15 PM)warmiak38 Wrote: Where to download the new version

Looks like they pulled it as it's no longer in the index.

You can still download them at Cent Browser 4.3.9.182 and Cent Browser 4.3.9.182 x64 if you really wanted to, but I'm sure they are broken in some form or fashion (which is why they was pulled) and there is no way to download the portable version of the 4.3.9.182
If anyone wants that last beta that disappeared, here's a link for a zip with all versions: https://www.masiup.com/5Eam
Version 4.3.9.182 is based on Chromium 86.0.4240.111. This version works only when you don't disable DirectWrite (enabled by default). No other bugs found yet.
(11-05-2020, 05:25 AM)ttomomo Wrote: Version 4.3.9.182 is based on Chromium 86.0.4240.111. This version works only when you don't disable DirectWrite (enabled by default). No other bugs found yet.

Middle clicking on tab to close tab doesn't work.
(11-05-2020, 06:05 AM)taro Wrote: Middle clicking on tab to close tab doesn't work.

Sorry I missed that because I use close tab button.