Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Cent Browser 1.9.10.43(for Windows) Released
(05-01-2016, 05:29 AM)jollyD Wrote: I was hoping you guys would find a workaround in making CentBrowser still compatible with Xp/Vista. SrwIron seems the goto browser or maybe Slimjet(hopefully they make it work for v50+) as they made it still compatible with Xp/Vista atm, dunno how long by the least they are making Xp/Vista users still happy.

Also if possible make the very last CentBrowser 49.0.2623.112 build.

Why not upgrade to Windows 10? It is a good OS, maybe better than XP.
(05-01-2016, 09:38 AM)reactor Wrote: another crash

https://exeupp.com/1iMH/2.dmp

This crash is due to memory corruption.And we can't do further analysis.
(05-01-2016, 02:12 PM)reactor Wrote: another crash 3

https://exeupp.com/SMb/3.dmp

If you are using --no-sandbox

no crash, no problem. Working great!

very interesting!

This crash is due to the use of an unsupported command switch: --in-process-gpu.
What about starting the browser normally?(Without any additional command line)
(05-01-2016, 04:12 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 02:12 PM)reactor Wrote: another crash 3

https://exeupp.com/SMb/3.dmp

If you are using --no-sandbox

no crash, no problem. Working great!

very interesting!

This crash is due to the use of an unsupported command switch: --in-process-gpu.
What about starting the browser normally?(Without any additional command line)

no problem (Without any additional command line)

working great
(05-01-2016, 04:28 PM)reactor Wrote: no problem (Without any additional command line)

working great

In fact many switches are obsolete and not supported in Chromium any more.
But the documentation are not detailed.
(05-01-2016, 04:07 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(04-29-2016, 07:21 PM)Journeyover Wrote: no no, nothing like that.. though that doesn't pop up above video areas anyways as I've never even seen that bar before..

I'm talking about for example the two arrows in the plex video player in the bottom right corner that makes the video full screen doesn't work at all on x64 bit version of centbrowser but it works fine on the x32 bit version. (this one happens all the time)

Same with the video player on arconaitv.me, the fullscreen button on the player makes it fill the webpage instead of making it full screen on x32 bit version of centbrowser but it works fine on x64 bit. (this one seems to only happens sometimes and not all the time)

Edit: and now the plex video player problem is happening on x32 bit version of centbrowser as well... So I guess that would lead to the arconaitv.me problem happening on x64 bit as well. Seems to be a issue with the browser in general instead of just x64 bit or x32 bit, I didn't have this problem at all on v1.8.9.28 of cent browser..

Edit2: okay so this isn't only sourced to the plex video player and arconiatv.me, this is happening on youtube/oddshot/and pretty much any other sites that host videos. It seems to be so random on if it'll actually full screen like its supposed to or if it'll just fill the browser page (which is not what I am wanting it to do)... again this is only started happening in 1.9.10.43 and wasn't happening in 1.8.9.28 and going back to 1.8.9.28 actually stops this issue from happening completely. (but ya know its not good to stay on outdated browsers so it would be great for this to be fixed on 1.9.10.43) :/

I haven't changed a single thing with my browser other than just updating it to the latest version. I haven't added any new extensions or anything...

It is weird.Here everything works well with the 1.9 version under Windows 10 and Windows 8.Maybe some incompatibility issue.
Have you tried Chrome 50 or safemode.bat of cent browser?

I'm running windows 10, currently it seems to have slowed down on it glitching out like I posted above but it still does it from time to time :s I've tried running without any extensions, I've tried running in the safemode.bat and it still happens from time to time. Running normal chrome 50 the issue doesn't seem to happen at all from testing for a couple hours. I just dunno really what could be causing this as its not consistent on when it decides to full screen like it should or it decides to only fill the web page instead.
Upgraded to Chromium 50.0.2661.94 / Vivaldi 1.1 / LOL! There are many updates...
thanks for this new build.

But one question : did you change anything to the wheel mouse behavior on tabs ? since this revision, navigating from one tab to an other is only possible when holding CTRL, which is really annoying. Switching from one tab to an other by using CTRL, why not (I don't use that feature), but please, let us navigate in the tab bar like before (wheel mouse to navigate + left click to activate) when a lot of tabs are opened.
(05-01-2016, 11:14 PM)Journeyover Wrote: I'm running windows 10, currently it seems to have slowed down on it glitching out like I posted above but it still does it from time to time :s I've tried running without any extensions, I've tried running in the safemode.bat and it still happens from time to time. Running normal chrome 50 the issue doesn't seem to happen at all from testing for a couple hours. I just dunno really what could be causing this as its not consistent on when it decides to full screen like it should or it decides to only fill the web page instead.

Still can't reproduce this issue on multiple computers. I want other users to help testing it. Undecided
(05-02-2016, 08:40 PM)badablek Wrote: thanks for this new build.

But one question : did you change anything to the wheel mouse behavior on tabs ? since this revision, navigating from one tab to an other is only possible when holding CTRL, which is really annoying. Switching from one tab to an other by using CTRL, why not (I don't use that feature), but please, let us navigate in the tab bar like before (wheel mouse to navigate + left click to activate) when a lot of tabs are opened.

No, we didn't change anything related to mouse wheel. And we can use mouse wheel to switch tabs on our side.
Can you confirm this issue only happens to the latest version?