Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cent Browser 2.4.2.19(for Windows) Released
Can we use Cent Browser in C disk and Cent Portable in Ramdisk at the same time? I think to make it but I am worrying to see problems in my laptop..
(03-24-2017, 01:14 AM)borankili Wrote: Can we use Cent Browser in C disk and Cent Portable in Ramdisk at the same time? I think to make it but I am worrying to see problems in my laptop..

Yes, you can do that, even they are different version.
But remember one thing, you should never overwrite anything inside User Data between installer version and portable version except Bookmarks, because their encryption algorithms are different. Doing so may result in data loss.
1. CentBrowser might have some issues with how it handles history. A lot of times it doesn't displays some of the recently browsed pages on the history list. As a result a lot of times Reopening the recently closed tabs never returns those desired one or two tabs which are closed just now. Others may remain intact in the history list. I've always ignored it thinking of it as a occational glitch. Do anyone else ever faced/facing this issue?

2. Any update on the adblocker issue on multi-login tabs?

As always thanks to the developers for their awesome work. Please also look into those issues.
more crash

https://u.teknik.io/silEY.zip
(03-27-2017, 06:40 AM)jhnsmith08 Wrote: 1. CentBrowser might have some issues with how it handles history. A lot of times it doesn't displays some of the recently browsed pages on the history list. As a result a lot of times Reopening the recently closed tabs never returns those desired one or two tabs which are closed just now.  Others may remain intact in the history list. I've always ignored it thinking of it as a occational glitch. Do anyone else ever faced/facing this issue?

2. Any update on the adblocker issue on multi-login tabs?

As always thanks to the developers for their awesome work. Please also look into those issues.

1.New tab and multilogin tab will not be put into restore list, so this issue indeed exists, if other types of tabs are also skipped then it may be a bug.

2.Not solved till now, it is hard to handle. uBlock Origin accesses some parameters that a multilogin tab can't provide.