Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cent Browser 2.8.3.58(for Windows) Released
hey Boss Biggrin

Attached Files Image(s)

something up with the static server? both installer_32/ and installer_64/ downloads (seems to be only the latest releases) are currently taking forever to start downloading and then they only download at a few kB/s. beta_32/ and beta_64/ static links are quick on starting download and are quick to actually download as well, and please don't say "Have you tried running the browser with safemode.bat?" as it's not a browser/computer/internet issue on my end at all.
(08-21-2017, 07:56 PM)soyabeaner Wrote: I mean I already have a custom search engine for YouTube, in which I assigned it a keyword "y".  With the option disabled, when I type "y" plus whatever text afterwards in the address bar to search on YouTube, the search engine doesn't work.  More accurately, the search engine doesn't even pop up as an option.

Yes, this is by design.
The suggestion of search engines and other providers(bookmarks, history, etc) are binded together closely.
It is hard to sort them out without bringing new bugs in Chromium.
(08-21-2017, 08:20 PM)reactor Wrote: hey Boss Biggrin

What is the problem?
(08-22-2017, 04:42 AM)Journeyover Wrote: something up with the static server? both installer_32/ and installer_64/ downloads (seems to be only the latest releases) are currently taking forever to start downloading and then they only download at a few kB/s. beta_32/ and beta_64/ static links are quick on starting download and are quick to actually download as well, and please don't say "Have you tried running the browser with safemode.bat?" as it's not a browser/computer/internet issue on my end at all.

Right now the CDN servers are refreshing their cache.
It should restore to normal speed after few hours.
(08-22-2017, 06:36 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: What is the problem?

The tab colors for Incognito mode are wrong, it's red :/
(08-22-2017, 07:27 AM)reactor Wrote: The tab colors for Incognito mode are wrong, it's red :/

Here it is gray.
Have you tried running the browser with safemode.bat?
(08-22-2017, 07:49 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Here it is gray.
Have you tried running the browser with safemode.bat?

yes Boss, the same problem
(08-22-2017, 08:18 AM)reactor Wrote: yes Boss, the same problem

I have no idea then. Confused
Maybe try changing this flag:
chrome://flags/#enable-md-incognito-ntp
(08-22-2017, 06:38 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Right now the CDN servers are refreshing their cache.
It should restore to normal speed after few hours.

Cache has been finished.
It should be fast now.