Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Bug/suggestion] Speed dial needs deletion prompt or Undo button
It's very easy to misclick on "x" button on a tile in "Most popular" category and you're in trouble if you do so - image link is lost, tiles positions are all messed up.
And that's another problem - why does it mess up tiles positions? It should just clear the tile that was deleted, instead it shifts all tiles to the left as if they were a continuous list spanning across multiple raws.
(01-11-2018, 05:54 AM)GrayFace Wrote: It's very easy to misclick on "x" button on a tile in "Most popular" category and you're in trouble if you do so - image link is lost, tiles positions are all messed up.
You can pin a tile using the Lock Button at the top right corner; you can see it when you hover the mouse cursor over there. That way even if you misclick on "x" button, the tile won't be removed unless you unpin it.

Check the attached image, it is unpinned now. You have to click on it to pin the tile.

Thank you, ashqsan.
For the thumbnail order, we may be a bit different.
If a tile was removed, the first NON-EMPTY and NON-PINNED tile will take its position.
Do you think this is correct behavior?
(01-11-2018, 05:38 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: For the thumbnail order, we may be a bit different.
If a tile was removed, the first NON-EMPTY and NON-PINNED tile will take its position.
Do you think this is correct behavior?

Are you asking me or the thread creator?

If you are asking me, then I think it's up to people's choice. Some might find that useful cause it saves them from some more work. But then again, some might find it frustrating cause they have to reorder the tiles once more or the tiles which are appearing may be of no use to them & they have to clear those again; just as we can see in the feedback above.

It might be better if you could find something to both kinds of people's satisfaction.
(01-13-2018, 10:40 AM)ashqsan Wrote: Are you asking me or the thread creator?

If you are asking me, then I think it's up to people's choice. Some might find that useful cause it saves them from some more work. But then again, some might find it frustrating cause they have to reorder the tiles once more or the tiles which are appearing may be of no use to them & they have to clear those again; just as we can see in the feedback above.

It might be better if you could find something to both kinds of people's satisfaction.

OK, we will check other browsers.
If users don't want a dial move, then he should pin that dial.