Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Cent Browser 3.2.4.23(for Windows) Released
(02-13-2018, 06:42 PM)ashqsan Wrote: I can't scroll between tabs using Ctrl+PgUp/Ctrl+PgDn anymore after the update! It is really important for me.

Refresh shortcut (Ctrl + R) doesn't work either.
(02-20-2018, 01:20 PM)Jimbo Slip Wrote: Refresh shortcut (Ctrl + R) doesn't work either.

Sorry This is a bug, We will solve In the next version.
why first tab seen the last line in the tab list menu??? its ridicilous. first tab second and third should begin upside. Can you fix it please?
(02-27-2018, 04:40 PM)borankili Wrote: why first tab seen the last line in the tab list menu??? its ridicilous. first tab second and third should begin upside. Can you fix it please?
Seem to be on purpose. For example, there are tabs 1-10, 9&10 are hidden, so...what to show first in the tab list is what cant'be seen outside.

Misunderstood, the displaying order depends on what position you've selected to display the tab list. Both left and right tab lists are ridiculous.

Whether it is logical depends on which side the tab list is shown and tabs of which side are hidden. I think it's not necessary to show the unhidden tabs in the tab list.
(02-27-2018, 04:40 PM)borankili Wrote: why first tab seen the last line in the tab list menu??? its ridicilous. first tab second and third should begin upside. Can you fix it please?

The position In tab list menu is decided by the distance to the visible tabs, So the first tab is farest.
I understand now. Right side tab view is normal ))
(02-28-2018, 01:41 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: The position In tab list menu is decided by the distance to the visible tabs, So the first tab is farest.

What makes me confused is that the visible side isn't fixed!

For example, left tab list and tab 10 selected, then tab 1 become half visible, this makes me consider tab 1 to be the first of the tab list. When tab 1 selected, tab 10 is hidden, it seems to be normal. 

So, the nearest side shouldn't be hidden or half hidden.
(02-28-2018, 01:41 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: The position In tab list menu is decided by the distance to the visible tabs, So the first tab is farest.

Are you aware of the version Cent Browser 3.2.4.23 problem that with DirectWrite disabled that many web page do not print correctly ?  Many items do not show up. Please fix this this in next release.
(03-01-2018, 01:15 AM)Storm Wrote: What makes me confused is that the visible side isn't fixed!

For example, left tab list and tab 10 selected, then tab 1 become half visible, this makes me consider tab 1 to be the first of the tab list. When tab 1 selected, tab 10 is hidden, it seems to be normal. 

So, the nearest side shouldn't be hidden or half hidden.

OK, We will check the logic again.
(03-01-2018, 12:01 PM)jerryh Wrote: Are you aware of the version Cent Browser 3.2.4.23 problem that with DirectWrite disabled that many web page do not print correctly ?  Many items do not show up. Please fix this this in next release.

Yes, We know it.
We will try to fix In the next version.