Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Translate English into Ukrainian
Top sites[Collection of popular sites] = Популярні сайти

Image URL = URL-адреса зображення

Are you sure you want to reset all shortcuts?[Warning when resetting new tab items] = Ви впевнені, що хочете скинути всі ярлики?

Refresh background image[Change the background image for another one] = Оновити фонове зображення

Select a folder = Обрати папку

Columns: = Стовпці:

Radius: = Радіус:

Random = Випадково

Add to new tab shortcuts[Add the URL of tab to the new tab items] = Додати ярлик до ярликів нової вкладки

Disable Bookmarks and History suggestions in the address bar[Remove Bookmarks and History items from address bar suggestion list] = Вимкнення пропозицій із закладок та історії в рядку адреси

Hotkeys[System level keyboard shortcuts] = Гарячі клавіші

Enable taking screenshot = Дозволити знімки екрана

Restart in safe mode[Shutdown the browser and start it again under safe mode] = Перезапустити у безпечному режимі

Dark mode policy[title of dark mode option] = Темний режим

Can you send to me files of Ukrainian translation? I want to fix some strings and translate not translated strings.
@OkS369, thanks for the translation.
(04-18-2020, 06:38 PM)OkS369 Wrote: Top sites[Collection of popular sites] = Популярні сайти

Image URL = URL-адреса зображення

Are you sure you want to reset all shortcuts?[Warning when resetting new tab items] = Ви впевнені, що хочете скинути всі ярлики?

Refresh background image[Change the background image for another one] = Оновити фонове зображення

Select a folder = Обрати папку

Columns: = Стовпці:

Radius: = Радіус:

Random = Випадково

Add to new tab shortcuts[Add the URL of tab to the new tab items] = Додати ярлик до ярликів нової вкладки

Disable Bookmarks and History suggestions in the address bar[Remove Bookmarks and History items from address bar suggestion list] = Вимкнення пропозицій із закладок та історії в рядку адреси

Hotkeys[System level keyboard shortcuts] = Гарячі клавіші

Enable taking screenshot = Дозволити знімки екрана

Restart in safe mode[Shutdown the browser and start it again under safe mode] = Перезапустити у безпечному режимі

Dark mode policy[title of dark mode option] = Темний режим

Can you send to me files of Ukrainian translation? I want to fix some strings and translate not translated strings.
The translation file is unsorted, it is hard to look up in it.
There are only two strings left not translated:

Always show bookmarks bar on new tab page
Open all bookmarks by middle-clicking the bookmarks folder
(04-20-2020, 11:28 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: The translation file is unsorted, it is hard to look up in it.
There are only two strings left not translated:

Always show bookmarks bar on new tab page
Open all bookmarks by middle-clicking the bookmarks folder
Don't worry, I can handle with it. I use CentBrowser as my primary browser and see the problem strings, when I use Cent. I want to change some strings (small fixes) for better translation or visibility.  So, can you share file to me? After some time I would send some strings with old and new versions of strings.

Always show bookmarks bar on new tab page = Завжди показувати панель закладок на новій вкладці
Open all bookmarks by middle-clicking the bookmarks folder = Відкривати всі закладки натисканням середньою клавішею миші на папку закладок
(04-20-2020, 02:29 PM)OkS369 Wrote: Don't worry, I can handle with it. I use CentBrowser as my primary browser and see the problem strings, when I use Cent. I want to change some strings (small fixes) for better translation or visibility.  So, can you share file to me? After some time I would send some strings with old and new versions of strings.

Always show bookmarks bar on new tab page = Завжди показувати панель закладок на новій вкладці
Open all bookmarks by middle-clicking the bookmarks folder = Відкривати всі закладки натисканням середньою клавішею миші на папку закладок
Thanks again.
We have sent the translation file to "romanincognito17@gmail.com"
(04-20-2020, 04:27 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thanks again.
We have sent the translation file to "romanincognito17@gmail.com"
Thank you for your trust. I have sent the edited file on your mail. Made many corrections, minor fixes and changed a few things for better understanding of the features and options.

Please, change one string. In English it is "Use custom URL" (in Settings - New tab page). For now in Ukrainian it is "Нова вкладка" (these words are used many times in file, so I don't know which of them I must edit), but it is better to use there "Обрана веб-адреса".

I am looking forward to the next update.
Thank you for this wonderful browser.
(04-21-2020, 07:09 PM)OkS369 Wrote: Thank you for your trust. I have sent the edited file on your mail. Made many corrections, minor fixes and changed a few things for better understanding of the features and options.

Please, change one string. In English it is "Use custom URL" (in Settings - New tab page). For now in Ukrainian it is "Нова вкладка" (these words are used many times in file, so I don't know which of them I must edit), but it is better to use there "Обрана веб-адреса".

I am looking forward to the next update.
Thank you for this wonderful browser.
OK, we will apply the change.
Some new strings need translation, thank you.

Open all bookmarks by middle-clicking the bookmarks folder[When middle-clicking any bookmarks folder, open all bookmarks inside it]

Hide the browser window and take screenshot

Import  passwords

Export  passwords

Insert new bookmarks at the top of the folder[New bookmarks appear at the top instead of at the bottom(by default)]

Open/Search in new foreground multilogin tab[Open a link or search selected text in multilogin tabs, these are Super Drag actions]

Open/Search in new background multilogin tab

Copy page as image[Copy entire web page as PNG image to the clipboard]

Copied to clipboard

New multilogin tab to the right[Open a multilogin tab at the right of the current tab, right clicking on the tab will show this menu]

Move current tab to new window[Move the current tab to a standalone browser window using drag or shortcut keys]

Go to download page[For example you downloaded a zip file from aaa.com/bbb.html, then this will open aaa.com/bbb.html]

Disable Bookmarks suggestions in the address bar[When you type in the address bar, don't give out any suggestions related to your Bookmarks]

Disable History suggestions in the address bar
Open all bookmarks by middle-clicking the bookmarks folder = Відкривати всі закладки в папці натискаючи коліщатко миші

Hide the browser window and take screenshot = Приховати вікно браузера і зобити знімок екрану (скріншот)

Import passwords = Імпорт паролів

Export passwords = Експорт паролів

Insert new bookmarks at the top of the folder = Додати закладку вгору папки

Open/Search in new foreground multilogin tab = Відкрити/Пошук в новій активній автономній вкладці

Open/Search in new background multilogin tab = Відкрити/Пошук в новій фоновій автономній вкладці

Copy page as image = Копіювати сторінку як зображення

Copied to clipboard = Скопійовано до буферу

New multilogin tab to the right = Нова автономна вкладка праворуч

Move current tab to new window = Перемістити поточну вкладку в нове вікно браузера

Go to download page = Перейти на сторінку завантаженого файлу

Disable Bookmarks suggestions in the address bar = Вимкнути пропозиції Закладок в рядку адреси

Disable History suggestions in the address bar = Вимкнути пропозиції Історії в рядку адреси
@piliq, thank you very much!