Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Downloading Videos REGARDLESS Of What Google Wants
Please, let's not make this forum become a field of dispute  Blush

I didn't intent to be condescending or anything like that with my messages, my apologies for any offense, I just wanted to try a philosophical stuff.
(11-14-2018, 05:48 PM)SpringsTS Wrote: Please, let's not make this forum become a field of dispute  Blush

I didn't intent to be condescending or anything like that with my messages, my apologies for any offense, I just wanted to try a philosophical stuff.

you weren't the one in the wrong, the admin was and the mod that defended his rudeness was.
(11-15-2018, 08:16 PM)LeftistDirtBag Wrote:  you weren't the one in the wrong, the admin was and the mod that defended his rudeness was.

There may be some misunderstanding.
Not quite understand what "rudeness" is referring to.
We are not native English speakers, so my words may contain syntax error or be ambiguous.
You can point it out if we have made such mistakes.
(11-18-2018, 03:36 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: There may be some misunderstanding.
Not quite understand what "rudeness" is referring to.
We are not native English speakers, so my words may contain syntax error or be ambiguous.
You can point it out if we have made such mistakes.

"Rudeness" as a synonym of "incivility" or "impoliteness" (from the Collins dictionary).

I think it started with the
Quote:We get it.

Which can be interpreted both in neutral and aggressive way.
(I'm not a native English speaker neither.)
(11-22-2018, 07:30 AM)SpringsTS Wrote: "Rudeness" as a synonym of "incivility" or "impoliteness" (from the Collins dictionary).

I think it started with the

Which can be interpreted both in neutral and aggressive way.
(I'm not a native English speaker neither.)

OK, thanks for the explanation.
Opera addons store doesn't have this restriction, so some addons have proper versions there, e.g. I use Flash Video Downloader I obtained there.
I think even in US the law mandates that one is free to make a backup copy of things available to him. Though, I'm sure downloading videos breaks YouTube's ToS which you sign upon registering (if you do register at all), but that's an issue only between the user and YouTube I guess.
(11-24-2018, 07:38 AM)GrayFace Wrote: Opera addons store doesn't have this restriction, so some addons have proper versions there, e.g. I use Flash Video Downloader I obtained there.
I think even in US the law mandates that one is free to make a backup copy of things available to him. Though, I'm sure downloading videos breaks YouTube's ToS which you sign upon registering (if you do register at all), but that's an issue only between the user and YouTube I guess.

Thanks for the info.
get this thread back on topic. peeps don't want opera or they wouldn't be herte. like i said for windows simple grab clipgrab. it's great. thanks
(11-30-2018, 01:10 PM)LeftistDirtBag Wrote: get this thread back on topic. peeps don't want opera or they wouldn't be herte. like i said for windows simple grab clipgrab. it's great. thanks

We will be working on this feature recently.
CentBrowser cool, was not expecting that, thanks.