Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cent Browser In Linux
Cent browser is the best browser I've used, period. It's a damn shame that it's not available for Linux. I'm running Ubuntu 18.0.4.
(12-28-2018, 10:42 PM)BigBootyLover Wrote: Cent browser is the best browser I've used, period. It's a damn shame that it's not available for Linux. I'm running Ubuntu 18.0.4.

We may develop Linux and Mac version in the future.
We have not enough time currently.
(12-28-2018, 10:42 PM)BigBootyLover Wrote: Cent browser is the best browser I've used, period. It's a damn shame that it's not available for Linux. I'm running Ubuntu 18.0.4.

yea we need a browser in linux that trounces chrome and brave. shame someone doesn't simply create a fork of cent just for linux.
(01-16-2019, 01:47 AM)LeftistDirtBag Wrote: yea we need a browser in linux that trounces chrome and brave.  shame someone doesn't simply create a fork of cent just for linux.

We are worried that there may be too few users on Linux.
Don't worry, we need it!
(01-16-2019, 04:20 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We are worried that there may be too few users on Linux.

you are kidding, right? cent is superior to vivaldi and vivaldi is only second to cent. chrome and brave are pieces of SHAT. look at the linux section of the vivaldi forums and tell me again there might be too few users.
Yeah, we want it bad!
still would love seeing cent ported to linux.
(12-28-2019, 02:38 PM)LeftistDirtBag Wrote: still would love seeing cent ported to linux.
We may make it if we have time in the future.
(11-01-2018, 01:47 PM)LeftistDirtBag Wrote: was wondering since we can run chrome and chromium in linux is there any way to run cent. i'd rather not use chrome or chromium if possible. if it makes any difference i'm running kde neon. thanks, any help and or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Put a plus