Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
STABLE version -- 4.0.9.112
(10-01-2019, 06:21 PM)dmitrah Wrote: Hi, as I understand it, this promise, as above in August, is postponed to October? Undecided At least this year? Biggrin Thanks for the good browser, although it has been updating for a very long time.
There are still some work to do.
Should be in October. Biggrin
Hey, waiting patiently for the new release. Can you give us some heads up about changes & features of the upcoming version?
(10-03-2019, 06:36 PM)hemlok89 Wrote: Hey, waiting patiently for the new release. Can you give us some heads up about changes & features of the upcoming version?
Mainly refactored the new tab page.
Photo 
[Image: IX74WrF.png]

Closing in on five months between betas...
maybe that's why alexa rank dropped from 40k to 140k
(10-08-2019, 08:07 AM)patrickdrd Wrote: maybe that's why alexa rank dropped from 40k to 140k
Alexa rank is very inaccurate.
Will there be a new version soon? Some sites are starting to tell me I need to update.

"Please update your browser. To continue, you will have to install the latest version of your current browser or download one of these instead."
chromium drop a local proxy.pac support after 76.

the --proxy-pac-url=D:\Zapret\proxy.pac don`t work at 77, 78

what about cent?
(10-10-2019, 04:22 AM)Zebra Wrote: chromium drop a local proxy.pac support after 76.

the --proxy-pac-url=D:\Zapret\proxy.pac don`t work at 77, 78

what about cent?
This issue is very easy to overcome.
Just install Proxy SwitchyOmega and switch to PAC mode, then copy the content of your PAC file to it.
(10-10-2019, 12:42 AM)MrFry Wrote: Will there be a new version soon? Some sites are starting to tell me I need to update.

"Please update your browser. To continue, you will have to install the latest version of your current browser or download one of these instead."
Yes, as soon as possible.