Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Add "delayed open"
(06-29-2020, 09:23 AM)amigaser Wrote: I think so, too. In addition, FDM has a dark style that looks very cool in the browser dark mode. IDM doesn't have interface styles. Icon styles are not taken.

Internet Download Manager Toolbar Customization

[Image: ZFWGgkt.png]

[Image: CA6tcC7.png]

[Image: 4VCpEkU.jpg]

[Image: wlGqVL5.jpg]
(06-29-2020, 11:48 AM)artik737 Wrote: Internet Download Manager Toolbar Customization
I wrote - the customization of icons in the toolbar is not considered! The application changes its style to dark only if Windows has a dark style. But I don't need it. I want to change the whole application style independent of the system settings.
(06-27-2020, 07:10 PM)amigaser Wrote: Which external download managers will work with your embedded download manager other than FDM? What do you recommend to install?
The built-in download manager supports "Internet Download Manager" "EagleGet" "Thunder" "FlashGet" "Download Accelerator Plus" besides FDM.
Maybe you can check "Xtreme Download Manager", but be careful that some downloaders may easily become malware.
You need to Google them carefully and scan them on VirusTotal before using them.
By the way, Microsoft has ever released a simple downloader:
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download...x?id=27960