Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New version
(11-03-2019, 07:15 AM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: How can we understand that the problem is in the browser?
We don't know anything about your system, browser settings and installed extensions, hardware, network connection. We know absolutely nothing. You didn't even provide a link to the problematic video.
Because it's more than one video and at random, as I have said MULTIPLE TIMES. Maybe get some reading comprehension?

Also, I know it's the browser because I tried the EXACT SAME SET-UP, including extensions, on: Vivaldi, Brave, Firefox, Opera, and Edge. None of them have skipping and stuttering videos or CloudFront errors. It's only Cent that has these problems, so therefore, logic concludes it can ONLY be Cent causing the problem.
(11-03-2019, 08:15 AM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: Because it's more than one video and at random, as I have said MULTIPLE TIMES. Maybe get some reading comprehension?

Also, I know it's the browser because I tried the EXACT SAME SET-UP, including extensions, on: Vivaldi, Brave, Firefox, Opera, and Edge. None of them have skipping and stuttering videos or CloudFront errors. It's only Cent that has these problems, so therefore, logic concludes it can ONLY be Cent causing the problem.

At this stop, again a conversation about anything, I think that will be enough.
The update's been delayed, and there must be too many nuances. However, thank you very much for your work. Cent is the best. Looking forward to the new version. Thank you again for your hard work.
---
Обновление затянулось, видимо слишком много нюансов. Тем не менее, спасибо огромное за вашу работу. Cent - лучший. Жду с нетерпением новую версию. Ещё раз благодарю за ваш усердный труд.
new version contains trojan

4.2.9.152,new version contains trojan
(04-08-2020, 05:03 PM)IZZAK Wrote: new version contains trojan

4.2.9.152,new version contains trojan
If your antivirus sees something, it is a false positive. I checked on Virustotal all installers and components. What antivirus software do you use?
"4.2.9.152" 32bit portable not working. Can not open setting page or any other page or websites.
Windows 1903 64 bit
(04-09-2020, 07:27 AM)halikjk Wrote: "4.2.9.152" 32bit portable not working. Can not open setting page or any other page or websites.
Windows 1903 64 bit
What antivirus software do You use? Have you tried running the browser with protection disabled?
(04-09-2020, 07:45 AM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: What antivirus software do You use? Have you tried running the browser with protection disabled?
It caused by Webroot Realtime shield. If i close realtime shield its work fine. I did everything like add Whitelist allow chrome.exe but not succeed, only solution close realtime shield. But 64bit portable Cent browser works fine. Why 32bit?
(04-09-2020, 08:10 AM)halikjk Wrote: It caused by Webroot Realtime shield. If i close realtime shield its work fine. I did everything like add Whitelist allow chrome.exe but not succeed, only solution close realtime shield. But 64bit portable Cent browser works fine. Why 32bit?
It seems that some antivirus protection tools do not allow the browser to work. Judging by the signature detector (virustotal), the antivirus has no complaints about the browser. Perhaps a behavioral analyzer. Contact the support of this antivirus.