Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reduce tab bar size
Hi, 

Coming from Vivaldi which I've been a user of since 2 years, I loved Cent Browser for the customization offered as well as lower RAM usage and better performance. 

However I dislike the size of tab bar, strictly talking about the height of the tab bar. Is there any way to reduce the size of the same. For me Vivaldi had the perfect blend of tab bar size and it helps a lot with the extra space that the webpage has to offer.
There's a command line switch for compact UI: 
Code:
--cb-compact-ui

[Image: nSX3fDz.png]

Shaves ~8px off IIRC. Makes them the same height as tabs used to be before the redesign.
Thank you for this. On a related note, how did you save bookmarks as icons without text?
(11-22-2019, 05:04 AM)jackuars Wrote: Thank you for this. On a related note, how did you save bookmarks as icons without text?

Hi, you can find a function here

https://i.loli.net/2019/11/22/rM5QAVs9voOLKfj.png
There's a setting for that as well: "Show only icons on bookmarks bar". I don't use it though because I prefer to leave titles in bookmarks bar overflow. For the bookmarks which are always visible, I simply delete their titles. Been doing it for years before I even used Cent.
Thanks to ep8c20030 and papadoc.
Thanks to papadoc!