Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change tab color according to website theme
Change tab color according to website theme, saw this first in Opera & Vivaldi. Are there plans to implement a feature similar to this without using extensions? Probably in the Settings section if you could give us this option.
We want to keep simple UI style.
We believe colorful tab bar is somewhat ugly.
(11-26-2019, 04:05 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We want to keep simple UI style.
We believe colorful tab bar is somewhat ugly.

Hi, I understand your point. But consider that you have 20 tabs open in a browser, it's difficult to make out where our websites are, and colored bar will help a lot in these cases. This setting need not be default, but an option for customization would help.
Just personal opinion, but I'm with Cent on this and think those color-changing browsers look horrible.

Besides, Cent devs have enough work to do without worrying about features like this which would surely involve a lot of work. Wink
(11-28-2019, 05:26 AM)jackuars Wrote: Hi, I understand your point. But consider that you have 20 tabs open in a browser, it's difficult to make out where our websites are, and colored bar will help a lot in these cases. This setting need not be default, but an option for customization would help.
Chromium is developing a feature called "Tab Group", it may fit your needs.