Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
managed by your organization
(08-25-2020, 12:22 PM)cyborgrd Wrote: Any news here? the batch file works only for 30 min on my maschine (GPO Domain Controlled), after 30 min, the GPO is triggered again, and the keys are recreated. Can you build in a commandline switch to cent, to disable the reading of policies key completelly, or move the Policies in the source from HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Chrome to as example
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\Chromium or HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Google\CentBrowser  ? Even the same for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Google\Chrome
This should be created by some software installed in your OS.
You may need to find it out and uninstall it.
Another way, you may disable Group Policy at OS level if you don't need it at all.
We will consider adding a command line to ignore group polices in future version.
(08-26-2020, 03:57 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This should be created by some software installed in your OS.
You may need to find it out and uninstall it.
Another way, you may disable Group Policy at OS level if you don't need it at all.
We will consider adding a command line to ignore group polices in future version.

You are greath! How i can donate you for you good work?

Спасибо большое что прислушиваетесь к пользователем и не забрасываете проект. Куда можно задонатить?
(09-08-2020, 08:58 AM)cyborgrd Wrote: You are greath! How i can donate you for you good work?

Спасибо большое что прислушиваетесь к пользователем и не забрасываете проект. Куда можно задонатить?
Thanks for your support.
But we don't accept donation for now.
If possible you can help promoting Cent Browser.
Ok, how i can help you? Advertising?
(09-14-2020, 02:32 PM)cyborgrd Wrote: Ok, how i can help you? Advertising?
You can recommend Cent Browser to others when you are participating in any discussion.
(09-20-2020, 03:46 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: You can recommend Cent Browser to others when you are participating in any discussion.
Very difficult to recommend Cent with no update in six months !!
(09-20-2020, 09:25 AM)Banjoboy Wrote: Very difficult to recommend Cent with no update in six months !!

Very true, I used to recommend Cent to friends and customers all the time, but haven't done so in several months now. At the moment, Cent is potentially a security and a stability risk being so far behind, I can't recommend that to others, which is a shame.
(08-26-2020, 03:57 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We will consider adding a command line to ignore group polices in future version.

Is it in the last beta already?
(11-06-2020, 10:49 AM)cyborgrd Wrote: Is it in the last beta already?
Not yet.
(09-20-2020, 03:46 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: You can recommend Cent Browser to others when you are participating in any discussion.
Too hard to do this as more and more people the longer time the more often use Linux as their solution while Cent not portable and available on Linux