Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
STABLE version -- 4.2.10.171
(10-17-2020, 04:58 PM)cb-user Wrote: Maybe you just can't figure out the difference? All tabs switch. The only difference is how they do it. Try to compare. Video in this post: https://www.centbrowser.net/en/showthrea...5#pid15805

The main thing is behavior at the boundaries of visibility. The entire tab strip should move. Edge tabs shouldn't be invisible! They must move!

I know what the difference is, for me, the active tab stays visible at all times and the tab strip scrolls with it to keep the tab in view, in both directions.

Btw, anyone playing with the "Scrollable TabStrip" option in flags should be careful, the browser won't even start for me if I enable it.
(10-18-2020, 08:33 AM)rch Wrote: I know what the difference is, for me, the active tab stays visible at all times and the tab strip scrolls with it to keep the tab in view, in both directions.

Btw, anyone playing with the "Scrollable TabStrip" option in flags should be careful, the browser won't even start for me if I enable it.
You can find and delete
"scrollable-tabstrip@1",
in your "User Data\Local State" to revert this change.
(10-18-2020, 04:39 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: You can find and delete
"scrollable-tabstrip@1",
in your "User Data\Local State" to revert this change.

Thanks for the tip, I was only using a portable test version anyway so just deleted the User Data folder to get Cent running again.
Hello, 

Thank you for the beta version. How to disable this Windows 10 fluent garbage in the beta version? When I hover my mouse over the tabs it appears.  Sick

[Image: V30nPAO.png]
How do I get the old interface back? How to make the address bar rectangular like before?
I hate Google's new rounded interface! :-)
(10-19-2020, 06:48 AM)cb-user Wrote: How do I get the old interface back? How to make the address bar rectangular like before?
В настройках форма вкладок.А адресную строку никак.
(10-19-2020, 06:48 AM)cb-user Wrote: How do I get the old interface back? How to make the address bar rectangular like before?

It's not exactly new, the rounded Material design has been in Chrome (and Cent) since Chromium 68/69 in mid 2018.

I think it was asked at the time if the devs could go back to the old square design but they said it wasn't possible/too difficult. Fwiw, I don't like the round design either but it's something we probably have to live with until Google changes it yet again...
(10-19-2020, 08:13 AM)rch Wrote: It's not exactly new, the rounded Material design has been in Chrome (and Cent) since Chromium 68/69 in mid 2018.

I think it was asked at the time if the devs could go back to the old square design but they said it wasn't possible/too difficult. Fwiw, I don't like the round design either but it's something we probably have to live with until Google changes it yet again...

I remember this. The question was rather rhetorical. :-)
360 Extreme Explorer continues to come out in its classic rectangular version.
Yes, and Slimjet, too.

Because of this, you have to use version 3.6.8.99 or 3.7.2.33 (in which you can return the classic design). Or use another browser. Unfortunately. :-)
He hated the old interface, it was high time to throw it out. They did the right thing.
The buttons to control the YouTube player become invisible https://ibb.co/kcksNYS