Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion
Good afternoon. I have been using Cent Browser for more than a year and am very happy with it. I would like to suggest an interesting feature that I saw in one of the competitors (Naver Whale Browser). It consists in the fact that you can hide the entire top panel, and when you hover the cursor over the top edge, it appears. This greatly increases the workspace area. I understand that this can be very difficult, but I think it will help this browser get more popular. All the best.
Thanks for your feedback.
We will look into this feature.
(05-19-2020, 08:30 AM)Mafenksey Wrote: Good afternoon. I have been using Cent Browser for more than a year and am very happy with it. I would like to suggest an interesting feature that I saw in one of the competitors (Naver Whale Browser). It consists in the fact that you can hide the entire top panel, and when you hover the cursor over the top edge, it appears. This greatly increases the workspace area. I understand that this can be very difficult, but I think it will help this browser get more popular. All the best.

+1

This feature also have firefox and yandex browser, I really like this feature, especially on 21:9 monitor, it gives much more free space, I like this feature, but I also like Cent Browser, 
and don't want to change browser, anyway, hope Cent Browser will have this feature someday.  Smile
(05-20-2020, 02:09 PM)Shanti09 Wrote: +1

This feature also have firefox and yandex browser, I really like this feature, especially on 21:9 monitor, it gives much more free space, I like this feature, but I also like Cent Browser, 
and don't want to change browser, anyway, hope Cent Browser will have this feature someday.  Smile
We will look into this feature.
(05-20-2020, 04:11 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We will look into this feature.
I offered a similar function almost two years ago. Gave a review, very interesting, consider. Time is coming, nothing changes.
(05-19-2020, 08:30 AM)Mafenksey Wrote: Good afternoon. I have been using Cent Browser for more than a year and am very happy with it. I would like to suggest an interesting feature that I saw in one of the competitors (Naver Whale Browser). It consists in the fact that you can hide the entire top panel, and when you hover the cursor over the top edge, it appears. This greatly increases the workspace area. I understand that this can be very difficult, but I think it will help this browser get more popular. All the best.

Are you talking about 'Full Screen'?
Why not apply a 'Mouse Gesture'?
(05-24-2020, 09:33 AM)Al Q Wrote: Are you talking about 'Full Screen'?
Why not apply a 'Mouse Gesture'?
first of all, I don't use mouse gestures. Secondly, it is not very convenient to constantly make a mouse gesture, and when you need to go to another tab, exit this mode or scroll through a million tabs to the right or left with gestures. It is much more convenient if the top panel moves out when the cursor hovers over the top edge and disappears after that.
(05-26-2020, 07:55 PM)Mafenksey Wrote: first of all, I don't use mouse gestures. Secondly, it is not very convenient to constantly make a mouse gesture, and when you need to go to another tab, exit this mode or scroll through a million tabs to the right or left with gestures. It is much more convenient if the top panel moves out when the cursor hovers over the top edge and disappears after that.

Before we have this feature, you may use Alt+X to show tab list menu under full screen.