Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scroll by domain button
(05-26-2020, 07:55 PM)warmiak38 Wrote: Modify, But how do I do it, I have no idea, you can do it for me
You can use two bookmarks, one is named "Up One Level"
javascript: (function(){let u=u.substring(0,u.substring(0,u.length-1).lastIndexOf('/')+1);location.href=u;})();

another is named "Up Two Levels"
javascript: (function(){let u=location.href;u=u.substring(0,u.substring(0,u.length-1).lastIndexOf('/'));u=u.substring(0,u.substring(0,u.length-1).lastIndexOf('/')+1);location.href=u;})();

When you encounter infinite redirect, you can use "Up Two Levels" to skip it.
(05-27-2020, 04:24 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: You can use two bookmarks, one is named "Up One Level"
javascript: (function(){let u=u.substring(0,u.substring(0,u.length-1).lastIndexOf('/')+1);location.href=u;})();

another is named "Up Two Levels"
javascript: (function(){let u=location.href;u=u.substring(0,u.substring(0,u.length-1).lastIndexOf('/'));u=u.substring(0,u.substring(0,u.length-1).lastIndexOf('/')+1);location.href=u;})();

When you encounter infinite redirect, you can use "Up Two Levels" to skip it.
It doesn't work. Give it a rest, It's a waste of your time and energy
(05-27-2020, 08:31 PM)warmiak38 Wrote: It doesn't work. Give it a rest, It's a waste of your time and energy
Can Vivaldi bypass the infinite redirect?
(05-29-2020, 04:32 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Can Vivaldi bypass the infinite redirect?
In vivaldi there are no endless redirects, everything works perfectly, the scripts you entered are faulty, if I go to a given page in the news section, I want to go back using the script, the button or the mouse gesture back to the main page and not to the news section.
(05-29-2020, 04:32 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Can Vivaldi bypass the infinite redirect?
Do you act on this topic or have you quit?
(06-05-2020, 03:29 PM)warmiak38 Wrote: Do you act on this topic or have you quit?
Sorry but we have no plan to add this feature.