Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
multilogin tab suggestion
multilogin tab is useful when you need to use incognito mode and open the page in a new tab instead of a new window.

but many times it is confused with other normal tabs when there're many tabs open because it is identified by tiny dot in the middle of tab

I wish the incognito tab is more identifiable without much effort by making it different color(say black) , or there could be an option to enable/disable it to leave it a user's chocie.

I think this is technically viable since you already implemented putting a colored dot.

cent browser is a very unique browser for many features, especially for user being able to use incognito without opening a new separate window.
and I think this feature would make it even better for many users concerned with privacy.

I will pretty much appreciate it if it is implemented in new release.

thank you.
If we use different background color for multilogin tabs, there are no much choices.
Many colors are visually close, this will cause it more difficult to distinguish.
So the flexibility is far worse than using dots.
With dots, it is easily to mark tens of tabs.
Maybe we can print colored number on the tab to mark it.
(09-01-2020, 04:44 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Maybe we can print colored number on the tab to mark it.

Thank you for the reply admin.   Shy

I know that each dot color signifies which incognito tab group the tab is in so it is necessary to use the dot as an identifier.

But then again, incognito tab is much less splashy to the eyes than incognito window because as you know the incognito window is all black.

So this might be an alternative. How about using both background color and dot, so the incognito tab is always black and you know which one is incognito, while the dot still does its job to distinguish the tab group it belongs to.

For those who opens dozens of tabs for normal activity and one or two multilogin for better privacy protection, the dot alone still does its job but there's chance you're accidentally mistaken you're browsing in incognito when you're not.

Cent browser is touted as the most feature rich chromium browser, and I fully agree with it. Please consider this feature if you're interested. People will love your browser even more.

TY
(09-01-2020, 10:26 PM)kakagi Wrote: Thank you for the reply admin.   Shy

I know that each dot color signifies which incognito tab group the tab is in so it is necessary to use the dot as an identifier.

But then again, incognito tab is much less splashy to the eyes than incognito window because as you know the incognito window is all black.

So this might be an alternative. How about using both background color and dot, so the incognito tab is always black and you know which one is incognito, while the dot still does its job to distinguish the tab group it belongs to.

For those who opens dozens of tabs for normal activity and one or two multilogin for better privacy protection, the dot alone still does its job but there's chance you're accidentally mistaken you're browsing in incognito when you're not.

Cent browser is touted as the most feature rich chromium browser, and I fully agree with it. Please consider this feature if you're interested. People will love your browser even more.

TY
OK, we will consider your suggestion.
We will test using background color internally.
I am afraid it will make the tab bar ugly.
Hello,

Would you please return "Multilogin tab" where it was before - by clicking the right click of the mouse on the tab.
We use it very often, almost every day.

[Image: 43892a1bdaa1.jpg]

"Open tab in new tab" - it can be moved, we don't use it, it is much easier to open tab in new window just by drug and drop current tab.
(10-15-2020, 11:57 PM)Shanti09 Wrote: Hello,

Would you please return "Multilogin tab" where it was before - by clicking the right click of the mouse on the tab.
We use it very often, almost every day.

[Image: 43892a1bdaa1.jpg]

"Open tab in new tab" - it can be moved, we don't use it, it is much easier to open tab in new window just by drug and drop current tab.
OK, we will bring it back in stable version.