Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can disabled automatic tab hibernation?
Hi. I've always had the problem that my tabs hibernate automatically but I work with them at the same time.

How can I prevent my tabs from going into hibernation mode automatically?

thank you
Hi,

disable #proactive-tab-freeze
(drag 'n drop link to open automatically, can't be clicked directly)
Sorry, but dont works....
Which version are you using?
(10-13-2020, 04:35 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Which version are you using?

I am using CentBrowser 4.3.8.130 beta
(10-14-2020, 03:56 PM)ramonjosegn Wrote: I am using CentBrowser 4.3.8.130 beta
It is weird.
We have disabled tab hibernation by default in 4.3
Does this issue exist in 4.2?
I've been testing the browser for a short time, in beta version, I have seen that the tabs hibernate when restarting the browser, I'm not sure if after using the browser for a long time are hibernating, I need more time to be verified, if the option was disabled I guess they will not hibernate, but it makes me curious that all the tabs that are hibernating are starting the browser.
(10-15-2020, 03:13 AM)ramonjosegn Wrote: I've been testing the browser for a short time, in beta version, I have seen that the tabs hibernate when restarting the browser, I'm not sure if after using the browser for a long time are hibernating, I need more time to be verified, if the option was disabled I guess they will not hibernate, but it makes me curious that all the tabs that are hibernating are starting the browser.
If you want to load all tabs during restart, you need to disable "Enable lazy session loading" in chrome://settings/onStartup