Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
Question to the developer.
Google plans to end support for Windows 7 in Chrome in 2022. Will the Сent do the same too? Will he follow Google and also remove support for Windows 7 from the browser?
(04-06-2021, 07:37 AM)cb-user Wrote: Question to the developer.
Google plans to end support for Windows 7 in Chrome in 2022. Will the Сent do the same too? Will he follow Google and also remove support for Windows 7 from the browser?
This depends on the workload.
We may follow Google if it has too much work to do.
(04-05-2021, 05:12 AM)futureken1 Wrote: Dear developer,

Since Google still hasn't blocked the sync API for Chromium-based browsers, would you please consider a higher priority with releasing a new version instead of the dev of Cent's sync system? Thanks.
Which third-party browsers above Chromium 89 can still use sync feature?
quick question members / devs:
is there any way to suppress the chrome window to come foreground when you click on any link outside chrome? for example, I have an RSS reader my default browser was Palemoon, and any link I clicked inside the RSS would open on Palemoon but i still keep the windows of RSS on focus.
chrome-extension? flags? additional commands?
TIA
[Image: aRN8yBz.jpg]
(04-07-2021, 11:02 AM)biustech Wrote: quick question members / devs:
is there any way to suppress the chrome window to come foreground when you click on any link outside chrome? for example, I have an RSS reader my default browser was Palemoon, and any link I clicked inside the RSS would open on Palemoon but i still keep the windows of RSS on focus.
chrome-extension? flags? additional commands?
TIA
This is OS behavior.
You need to change/break this registry item:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\http\shell\open\command
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\https\shell\open\command
(04-06-2021, 03:55 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Which third-party browsers above Chromium 89 can still use sync feature?
OK, I thought they haven't blocked the sync API yet since I can still sync with Cent browser.

If the block is only based on the Chromium version, is that still possible to sync with Google by faking the Chromium core version?
(04-11-2021, 04:21 AM)futureken1 Wrote: OK, I thought they haven't blocked the sync API yet since I can still sync with Cent browser.

If the block is only based on the Chromium version, is that still possible to sync with Google by faking the Chromium core version?
Yes, it is possible.
But not a long-term solution.
is there an update soon ?

Google Chrome 90.0.4430.72 ...
(04-20-2021, 02:06 AM)34ero Wrote: is there an update soon ?

Google Chrome 90.0.4430.72 ...

In theory, the update should be released before January.