Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
(07-26-2021, 03:25 PM)Banjoboy Wrote: Actually more than 7 1/2 months.
It updated in January, so not 7 1/2 months yet.
As if Chromium is already 94.0.4590.0... 91 cores are no longer relevant. Let's go further. :-)
Я так понимаю про новый выпуск браузера можно забыть одни обещания
(07-23-2021, 12:18 PM)aris Wrote: We all thank you! If you manage to remove all chromium ads it will be great! Keep going!
Not quite understand.
What is the meaning of chromium ads?
(07-30-2021, 04:17 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Not quite understand.
What is the meaning of chromium ads?
Sorry for misunderstanding.
I mean privacy tracking from google and other companies. I am pretty sure that somewhere in code there are such trackers or whatever...
And this include other mechanisms of tracking such as web browser fingerprinting...

Who needs all this stuff anyway?
(07-31-2021, 08:52 AM)aris Wrote: Sorry for misunderstanding.
I mean privacy tracking from google and other companies. I am pretty sure that somewhere in code there are such trackers or whatever...
And this include other mechanisms of tracking such as web browser fingerprinting...

Who needs all this stuff anyway?
It is hard to completely eliminate tracking on the internet, because at least they can track with Cookies, but Cookies are essential for internet services.
So I recommend you use browser incognito mode and VPN instead.
As the web browser fingerprinting, you can try the options in chrome://settings/privacy
I must point out that convenience and privacy are contradictory.
Подскажите как изменить размер вкладки по длине? [Attachment = 902]

Attached Files Image(s)

(08-01-2021, 05:39 PM)Proton1983 Wrote: Подскажите как изменить размер вкладки по длине? [Attachment = 902]
Tab Options:

(07-15-2021, 05:05 PM)Zap Wrote: activate tab after mouse hovered

[Image: 579b09950323006f6fa28ef55b7a36cd.png]

I want this function Edge or Chrome.maybe there is some extension

the question is relevant
(08-02-2021, 03:51 PM)Zap Wrote: the question is relevant
i think chrome extensions cannot manipulate browser ui, so its not possible via extension.

If Cent will get updated Smile , i have a strong wish to see ability to disable ExtensionsToolbarMenu feature, starting from version 91 disable-features=ExtensionsToolbarMenu does not work anymore. So extension menu is not that usable in latest Chromes if you have a lot extensions installed, dont know what google ui engineers were thinking.