Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
Lot of bugs in this build!
(12-26-2020, 11:14 AM)Al Q Wrote: Lot of bugs in this build!
Briefly describe all that you found.
(12-25-2020, 06:43 PM)Александр Тихомиров Wrote: 4.3.9.238 так это уже стабильная версия? или в ближайшее время будет ещё обновления? 
Yes, there are still new updates.
(12-26-2020, 04:48 AM)lexa77 Wrote: CPU usage fell down, but what about the speed? Cent surfs slower than Kinza and Edge. Look at Speedometer 2.0 at https://browserbench.org/. Other indicators are also not very encouraging...
Needs using PGO build in the future.
(12-26-2020, 03:37 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Needs using PGO build in the future.
Can you tell us all what is the problem with using PGO now? It is unlikely that a supercomputer is needed to use PGO. More resources will be required than with normal compilation, I agree, but not a hundred times more. There is a release on the 86 engine, so everything is ok with the source code. Forgive me, but my heart bleeds when my favorite browser starts turning into IE in terms of speed, and it's not clear why.
version 4.3.9.241 improved CPU utilization. but using youtube still takes a bite on the CPU
win10x64 Centx64
Thank you for new updates and fixing the scrolling bug in the menu while adding a bookmark. 

A minor bug video-pop-up with ImprovedTube extension.
For re-produce:

1) After installed this extension, enable Custom Mini-Player from its Settings -> Player.
2) Play any open a Youtube video and click to video pop-up icon.
3) After video playing in window, pause with click it.

Result: The video pop-up window converts the Youtube page.
(12-27-2020, 02:53 PM)pureocean Wrote: Thank you for new updates and fixing the scrolling bug in the menu while adding a bookmark. 

A minor bug video-pop-up with ImprovedTube extension.
For re-produce:

1) After installed this extension, enable Custom Mini-Player from its Settings -> Player.
2) Play any open a Youtube video and click to video pop-up icon.
3) After video playing in window, pause with click it.

Result: The video pop-up window converts the Youtube page.
Sorry but we can't reproduce this issue.
The video was paused normally after clicking on it.
(12-27-2020, 11:59 AM)biustech Wrote: version 4.3.9.241 improved CPU utilization. but using youtube still takes a bite on the CPU
win10x64 Centx64
Have you installed VP9 video extension?
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/vp9-vi...4d0msmp0pt
In all versions since 4.3.9.226, there is a choppiness in scrolling on pages with videos. What is the cause?I'm using Smooth Scroll extension and v4.2.10.171 has no problem.