Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
Any browser that has the incognito tab feature, built-in translator, and shortcut keys manager? Thanks.
The most valuable feature for me is GDI+ rendering. When I switch to Chrome I feel eye strain due to blurry fonts. I still use Windows 7 and Classic Desktop theme (which doesn't use graphic card hardware acceleration). Will I still have blurry fonts in Windows 10? Are there any other ways to fix the problem? I tried MacType but couldn't make font look the same they are in Cent Browser. Maybe I should try monitor with higher DPI? I have usual 1920x1200 24" HP. Thanks.
Usually in chromium-like browsers, the standard Google translator. Edge and Vivaldi have their own translators, with a disgusting translation, especially from Vivaldi.
(02-03-2022, 02:52 PM)Dron007 Wrote: The most valuable feature for me is GDI+ rendering. When I switch to Chrome I feel eye strain due to blurry fonts. I still use Windows 7 and Classic Desktop theme (which doesn't use graphic card hardware acceleration). Will I still have blurry fonts in Windows 10? Are there any other ways to fix the problem? I tried MacType but couldn't make font look the same they are in Cent Browser. Maybe I should try monitor with higher DPI? I have usual 1920x1200 24" HP. Thanks.

No way!  Sad

I understand what are you talking about, because I have the same scenario! 

I tested a lot of monitors, browsers and etc.

The best way: CentBrowser (FontRendering plugin, disableDirectWrite flag) + MacType (DeepGrayNoHinting profile) + AdjustClearTypeText (Win10).

Thanks
and?????
(02-16-2022, 11:41 AM)algimunt Wrote: and?????

end!!!!!
Is Cent done!?!?!?
Ain't worth 2 Cents!!!
Somebody Cent it down the toilet!!!
I don't like the Cent of this!!!
Doesn't make any Cents!!!
Have you lost your Centses!?!?!?
Perhaps they Cent him away!!!

I'll Cent you a Christmas card!!!
The developer is in big trouble.
But this problem is not technical. This is the problem - online gambling! There is nothing more to be expected from him.
Is it really true?
(02-17-2022, 11:36 AM)Al Q Wrote: Is Cent done!?!?!?
Ain't worth 2 Cents!!!
Somebody Cent it down the toilet!!!
I don't like the Cent of this!!!
Doesn't make any Cents!!!
Have you lost your Centses!?!?!?
Perhaps they Cent him away!!!

I'll Cent you a Christmas card!!!

Underrated comment.
Sad 
I keep visiting this forum with the hope of seeing any news about an update!
I have been using Cent for a few years and it is hands down the best browser I tried.
It has so many useful features that no other browser had, it's light and fast, it's more customizable than any other...why, of why is it not updated!!! Cry 
I keep using it, even though I am anxious because people say it's dangerous to use outdated browsers..
Can I keep using it safely after I installed some extensions, like Privacy badger, https everywhere, ublock origin?
Please someone comfort me!