Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
(09-07-2021, 03:11 AM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: No, it's not "provoking." It's telling it plainly: you're a shill because you'll not hear a single damn word against Cent. Also, honey, I'm married quite happily, quite intelligent and don't need a child like you to throw a tantrum because your favorite browser is getting flack. Grow the fuck up and realize the makers of this browser aren't perfect and a lot of us are tired of broken promises and waiting.
Also, since you clear need it: shill, as a noun, means, "an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others."
Dear 'AnakhaSilver',

When I read your last post, I was confused: I thought you were a man; It turns out you were a woman, because when the correspondence gets tough like here, only women call the other person 'honey' (this is the case with us, I guess it is the case all over the world too).

Also, as a man, I found it very strange that you did not respond to this message (https://www.centbrowser.net/en/showthrea...6#pid18776); but now it's clear...

Your username was also confusing, because 'Анаха' is masculine, 'сильвер' was a feminine name... Smile

Although what I wrote is entirely correct; Even though what you wrote is so low, disrespectful and ungrateful, I still apologize to you, because you are a woman...

I must admit, we men are often ungrateful; However, this is very rare in women and you are one of them...

As a result, you may not be thanking someone whose product you've been using for free for years. That's why they call you "rude" at best. However, if you try to insult that person, you will be acting extremely despicable and shameful, which is not good for a woman...

Stay well,
Looks like we scared away centbrowser devs, going by what their profile says they haven't been on in almost a month.

Guess this browser is officially going the way of being dead, the devs are such an embarrassment with the always empty promises and no word on actually what the hell is going on..

gotta love the shills like taba still sucking cents dick and trying to defend them.
Get your gross, disgusting, outdated sexism out of here, Shillba. You're not a man, you're a child, pitching a fit because someone said his favorite toy isn't really that great.
(09-08-2021, 04:35 AM)Journeyover Wrote: ... gotta love the shills like taba still sucking cents dick and trying to defend them.

"Journeyover",

I feel very sorry for people who have become passive homosexual by deviating from their sexual orientation, either because they were born with a genetic disorder or because of child abuse later on; but an active homosexual is a pervert of his own will.

It is wrong and unpleasant to try to use a forum created to develop a product and to identify and fix problems faced by users, to gain a private benefit.

You're just like that: you're an extremely despicable fag who uses this forum to announce that your job is to suck dick and you're looking for customers.

I am not an active homosexual, but even if I were, I would never f.ck a scumbag like you. I guess Cent Browser developer won't f.ck you either...

F.ck off, go to another door, incurable asshole!..

(09-08-2021, 06:20 AM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: Get your gross, disgusting, outdated sexism out of here, Shillba. You're not a man, you're a child, pitching a fit because someone said his favorite toy isn't really that great.

Dear "AnakhaSilver",

Above I suggested to you: "... show this page of the forum to your father, mother or a relative right now! They'll take care of the rest."

If you follow this advice, you will most likely recover; because:

- A child born with a defective intelligence will live as an idiot until he dies; impossible to cure. On the other hand, "Journeyover" will live as a sexual pervert until he dies, because he was born with a defective sexual gene;

- You (as far as I understand from your messages on the forum) are a person with psychological problems; it's not genetics, and if you are treated, your chances of recovery are very high.

Best regards,

IMPORTANT NOTE: Never show this page to your husband; because he most likely wants to get rid of you and can use it as evidence in divorce court.
My mom would agree with me, as would my partner. In fact, they'd all laugh at you shilling for an unupdated browser so hard, like it's the Holy Grail. I learned all this FROM my mom. But sure, keep going, sweetheart.
(09-08-2021, 09:56 AM)tatagi Wrote: The last update was almost 8 months ago, so I think as users they can complain about cent browser not being up-to-date.

At least devs can notify us of next update , so we don't have to check for it every day.

I think all of you makes some sense, so let's not engage in consumptive brawls.

Exactly! we as users have a right to complain about this whole thing, since the devs have just thrown out empty promise after empty promise and now have just completely up and disappeared for almost a month (and probably won't be coming back).
Good grief!
This thread is going down the toilet just about as fast as the browser itself is!!!
Well, it was nice while it lasted. Thanks for Cent Browser, devs. I'll miss it, for sure.

Also, Google Chrome and its developers suck huge donkey balls, and UI everywhere keeps getting gayer everyday with shitty huge flat buttons and boring icons, etc. Fuck mobile, fuck Javascript. Fucking mess... And fuck that Windows 11, too. They are fucking using Javascript in the OS. This is the world we live in now. Time to depart. Later...
If you're gonna act embarrassing by making empty promise after empty promise, you're gonna be called embarrassing. But hey, Shill McShillington, keep going, maybe they'll give you a gold star.

(Also: partner is a gender neutral term for someone married to someone else in the US. Unlike you, I try to be conscious that not everyone is straight or cisgendered. But hey, you're Russian, so you probably think those people should be killed in cold blood.)
[Image: rO8IXFK.jpg]