Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
No accountability for stupidity!!!
Ain't the internet great!?!?!?
Okay, since there are a lot of users requesting for an update and their only use is GDI-rendering, I have prepared a patch for chromium that enables that specific feature, I am planning on releasing the patch on github next week, hopefully this will sort out this massive dependency on CentBrowser being the monopolist for having this specific feature while bleeding its users on updates.

https://github.com/GTANAdam/GDIChromium
(Yesterday, 11:11 AM)Al Q Wrote: No accountability for stupidity!!! Ain't the internet great!?!?!?

"Al Q", You're even more retarded than "tatagi", because:

* "tatagi" knows how to get embarrassed and run away when stuck;

* But, you never know what honor is, what shame is; for example:

- In my post #432 above, I wrote "You are an idiot who thinks he's a forum official" for you, you ignored it;

- Again in my post #439 above, I wrote "It's definitely pitiful and sad you can't find a fucker for your itchy ass..."  for you, you ignored that either...

But today (about 10 days after what I wrote for you above) you showed up and you're trying to say something with the repetition of spelling signs typical of idiots (like that "!?!?!?" etc).

So, you still haven't found a fucker, and that's why your ass keeps itching...

As a result, you are really in a very pitiful situation; but, I can't help you, because, as I wrote earlier, I am not an active homosexual; therefore, I will never fuck you...
(Yesterday, 03:35 PM)taba Wrote: "Al Q", You're even more retarded than "tatagi", because:

* "tatagi" knows how to get embarrassed and run away when stuck;

* But, you never know what honor is, what shame is; for example:

- In my post #432 above, I wrote "You are an idiot who thinks he's a forum official" for you, you ignored it;

- Again in my post #439 above, I wrote "It's definitely pitiful and sad you can't find a fucker for your itchy ass..."  for you, you ignored that either...

But today (about 10 days after what I wrote for you above) you showed up and you're trying to say something with the repetition of spelling signs typical of idiots (like that "!?!?!?" etc).

So, you still haven't found a fucker, and that's why your ass keeps itching...

As a result, you are really in a very pitiful situation; but, I can't help you, because, as I wrote earlier, I am not an active homosexual; therefore, I will never fuck you...
(Put a fork in him..., he's done.)  Confused
(Yesterday, 04:38 PM)Al Q Wrote: (Put a fork in him..., he's done.)

"Al Q", My English is very bad; but your english is crap; however, of course nothing better could be expected from an idiot like you.

In your response, "Put a fork in him..., he's done." you wrote. It seems that you are trying to motivate me to fuck you by writing so short and mysterious. But don't bother! As I said before, I am not an active homosexual; If I were, I would still never fuck a mental patient like you...

NOTE 1) I wrote that repeating spelling signs in all your messages is a typical sign of retardation; I see that you have given up on this immediately. Well done! I'm glad for you that you're trying to reduce your retardation...

2) Don't quote 20 lines for your 2-word answer! This action is unnecessary internet pollution and is typical retarded behavior...
(Yesterday, 02:06 PM)gtanadam Wrote: Okay, since there are a lot of users requesting for an update and their only use is GDI-rendering, I have prepared a patch for chromium that enables that specific feature, I am planning on releasing the patch on github next week, hopefully this will sort out this massive dependency on CentBrowser being the monopolist for having this specific feature while bleeding its users on updates.

https://github.com/GTANAdam/GDIChromium

OMG!
god what a sad little life taba must have that he thinks everyone wants to fuck him.
(5 hours ago)Journeyover Wrote: god what a sad little life taba must have that he thinks everyone wants to fuck him.

Dear hardcore fag "Journeyover",

So you're in such a pitiful situation like "Al Q" and you can't find a fucker for your itchy ass...

(Looks like the Cent Browser developer has stopped fucking you now too... Wow, that's so sad...)

But, don't worry, as soon as possible, I will meet with the authorities of "chocolatey.org" and ask them to find someone who will fuck you; because, as I mentioned in my post #423 above (See: https://www.centbrowser.net/en/showthrea...9#pid18959), I feel very sorry for people who have become queer due to genetics or child abuse...

See you at chocolatey.org,
(3 hours ago)taba Wrote: Dear hardcore fag "Journeyover",

So you're in such a pitiful situation like "Al Q" and you can't find a fucker for your itchy ass...

(Looks like the Cent Browser developer has stopped fucking you now too... Wow, that's so sad...)

But, don't worry, as soon as possible, I will meet with the authorities of "chocolatey.org" and ask them to find someone who will fuck you; because, as I mentioned in my post #423 above (See: https://www.centbrowser.net/en/showthrea...9#pid18959), I feel very sorry for people who have become queer due to genetics or child abuse...

See you at chocolatey.org,

aww is little baby mad because centbrowser dev team won't give you any attention seeing as how they ran away from this forum? The only only who is in a pitiful situation is you, as obviously you have some very deep problems, as you can just tell from looking at how you talk to people.

Honestly I'm done with these forums, I've moved on from centbrowser completely since these devs are dumbasses who let their browser die, this is my last message.
(2 hours ago)Journeyover Wrote: aww is little baby mad because ... Honestly I'm done with these forums ... this is my last message.

Fuck you faggot!.. Despite being so humiliated, there is still one reason why you came here without any shame: To find a fucker...

If you hadn't left the forum membership, I would have left it, because even being in the same forum with you is extremely embarrassing...

Fuck off, you fag's dirtiest bastard!..