Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
Can we put closure on this already!?!?!?
Like..., is Cent done, or what!?!?!?
Yes, honestly, an official announcement saying it's done for good would be appreciated.
(12-08-2020, 03:06 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Release log:
https://www.centbrowser.com/history.html#4.3.9.248

Hope you are well..  Heart
Thank you for all your amazing work.
(05-04-2022, 06:50 PM)jeffhere Wrote: I can't say since I'm not the author, but there are multiple alternate browsers with features very close to cent that update all the time. I use catsxp, it's almost identical to cent...I'm on chrome version 101.0.4951.52 with the latest.

So I'd guess it is not that hard. It may be that cent uses something that gets broke after the verion they stopped on....or the author was just tired of it, employed, family...who knows? Don't know why he couldn't communicate...but that must be his answer!

Hello, I have downloaded and used catsxp, but i can't find how to login in browser to sync bookmarks, can you help me. Thank you
(06-14-2022, 09:27 AM)Хуан Wrote: Здравствуйте, я загрузил и использовалcatsxp, но я не могу найти, как войти в браузер для синхронизации закладок, вы можете мне помочь. Спасибо
Зачем тебе это надо? ......)))))
Well...,
This is my final plea!
If I don't hear from someone of 'weight' within 30 days, Cent is getting uninstalled!!!
(05-07-2022, 06:38 AM)luki4 Wrote: Slimjet

I was super skeptical about Slimjet being a potential replacement for Cent Browser (which I finally had to abandon after no updates), but turns out it has the exact same Auto-Hide Bookmark Bar feature as Cent Browser, which had been my main reason for using it... I have to say, it feels exactly like Cent Browser
Chromium version
(Centbrowser 86..... Chromium stable 103....)

THE END .....
Found a replacement for Cent browser in Vivaldi
Is there some ways that can be used to upgrade chromium version manually? Like replacing specific files or something?
Cent's MouseGesture is really good, but I'm fed up with the current version...