Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tabs in random order
Bug 
When I ctrl+shift+t (restore tab) after opening browser to restore my closed window/tabs, the tabs are in a somewhat backwards and mixed order.
Additionally, selecting a large amouint of tabs with shift+clicking and dragging them (typically to the front after I have restored the window and the aforementioned issue occurs) causes cent to crash.

Other than this, Cent has been a great browser and I appreciate your hard work and patience with the community.
Thanks
Thanks for your support.
Can you find the .dmp files under "User Data\Crashpad\reports" and send to support@centbrowser.com?
And did you change "New tab position" to "Next to current tab" in chrome://settings/cbTabOptions?
(12-16-2020, 03:42 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: And did you change "New tab position" to "Next to current tab" in chrome://settings/cbTabOptions?
yep I did
should I turn that off?
(12-16-2020, 10:04 PM)Matterhorn56 Wrote: yep I did
should I turn that off?
No, you don't need to disable it.
We will look into this issue and decide whether to change it.
(12-17-2020, 04:28 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: No, you don't need to disable it.
We will look into this issue and decide whether to change it.
alright.
Thanks for the quick fix. Restoring my windows will be smooth from now on. :]
(12-23-2020, 02:24 AM)Matterhorn56 Wrote: Thanks for the quick fix. Restoring my windows will be smooth from now on. :]
lol nvm still happening
(12-23-2020, 03:16 PM)Matterhorn56 Wrote: lol nvm still happening
Sorry but we didn't deal with this issue in 4.3.9.238
(12-25-2020, 03:14 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Sorry but we didn't deal with this issue in 4.3.9.238
That's fine, I just thought you did then realized. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯