Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cent browser error
My opinion after one year of using the shark apex uplight lift-away duoclean

About a year ago, I bought the shark apex uplight lift-away duoclean because my cousin put in a lot of good words for this vacuum. It was a reasonable time since my old vacuum was not working anymore, and to be honest, my cousin is not the type of person who easily excites something. So, of course, before making the purchase, I read through lots of Shark apex uplight reviews Shark apex uplight reviews and was pleased to see that this vacuum received lots of recommendations. However, since I have had my fair share of experience with many vacuum cleaners before, I only officially evaluated the efficiency one year after purchasing it. Here are my thoughts.

General view

If someone asks me whether the shark apex uplight vacuum changes much after a year of using it, my answer would be ‘no.’ Nevertheless, I mean this in a good way. Most vacuum cleaners that I use often lack something after not even a year, but for this shark uplight, there is not much that I would like to complain or like to make adjustments about. Design-wise, I love that the look of this vacuum remains pretty modern and easy on the eyes, at least for me. Also, during this one year, I barely have to change any parts or take them to the maintenance store. Of course, I’m not saying that this shark uplight vacuum is perfect, there are still flaws, but I think it was too minor to even talk about.

[Image: a4k6Lj2.jpg]

My favorite thing about this vacuum

With the ‘HyperVelocity’ technology, the shark apex uplight duoclean is expected to produce powerful suction with proper air filtration. I tested it on many surfaces within my house, from staircases to carpets of different sizes during this one year. The suction adjusted amazingly while still producing a substantial amount of power every time. I was most impressed that the power only decreases by a small fraction after one year of using this shark apex uplight.

One of the most worth-mentioned features of the Shark apex uplight duoclean is the infamous HEPA filter and the Anti-Allergen Complete Seal. I remembered my first impression was that I was very pleased to find out that Shark combine these two features in their vacuum. After one year, not only can it assist the air filtration process, it also helps me save quite an amount of maintenance cost. Moreover, I think it did a great job in keeping large debris and particles.

Another thing that I would love to mention about the shark apex uplight is the lift-away pod. It eases the process of accessing hard-to-reach areas, and I appreciate that it’s still a tremendously helpful feature after one year of use. 

The usefulness

After my one year of experience with the shark apex duoclean vacuum, it is clear that the producers’ intentions are not to make the strongest vacuum but to produce a well-rounded vacuum. The shark apex vacuum cleaner is powerful and easy to operate simultaneously, giving its users many potentials to explore. For example, it is very convenient to maneuver thanks to the full-swivel neck. Moreover, this vacuum offers a large cleaning radius with a 30-foot cable allowing you to clean big areas without switching outlets. Furthermore, the shark apex vacuum cleaner has a button on the lift-away unit to empty its dust cup. By pressing the button, I can disconnect the trash can in an instant. It was very neat and all. Finally, my favorite thing would be the washable filters. Depending on how frequently I clean, I can wash the filters only once a month or less and the HEPA filter once a year.

[Image: Zj51aOu.jpg]

Is it still worth the money?

My answer to this question has to be ‘absolutely.’ The shark apex uplight corded lift away gave me a great experience, and it still does, so I can see no reason why I should not recommend it to any vacuum user out there. Obviously, I would suggest that you do lots of research based on your needs and budget to find a suitable vacuum. Nevertheless, the Shark apex uplight lift-away duoclean, for me, is a great machine to give it a shot, and you can always put it among your list of top vacuum cleaners to consider.
Firstly try disabling "Continue running background apps when Cent Browser is closed" in chrome://settings/system.
Then you can try disabling all extensions if that doesn't work.
That does the trick, I appreciate it!
slope game 3d free