Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Предложения и идеи для браузера
(04-03-2019, 04:45 PM)Spuner Wrote: 1) That is, no matter what address is entered in the "Us custom URL".

2) No, it's not about gestures, but about clicking buttons ("Right Button Mouse + Left Button Mouse" - go to the previous page, and "Left Button Mouse + Right Button Mouse" - go to the next page). Do not think for advertising, but this function was implemented a long time ago in Opera (Presto). It is very convenient...

3) In the settings there is a "Warn me when closing window with multiple tabs". Confirmations of closing the browser occurs only with two or more tabs. And I say, with one open tab.

4) Thank you, did not know Smile

2) Left button should always be sent to web page firstly, we shouldn't use it to trigger additional feature. If we use "Left Button Mouse + Right Button Mouse" to do something, what to do if the web page needs to show its own content when Left Button down?
If you are referring quick gesture for forums, you may try Alt+Up and Alt+Down. In mouse gesture they are named "Перейти на предыдущую страницу" and "Перейти на следующую страницу".

3) When there is only one tab, it will be far enough from the close button. So it is quite unlikely to be closed accidentally.
(04-04-2019, 02:55 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: 2) Left button should always be sent to web page firstly, we shouldn't use it to trigger additional feature. If we use "Left Button Mouse + Right Button Mouse" to do something, what to do if the web page needs to show its own content when Left Button down?

3) When there is only one tab, it will be far enough from the close button. So it is quite unlikely to be closed accidentally.

2) Very strange statement. How was this feature implemented in another browser? (rhetorical question, you can not answer)

3) I assure you, more than once it happened, when you accidentally close the browser with one open holder.
(04-04-2019, 10:27 PM)Spuner Wrote: 2) Very strange statement. How was this feature implemented in another browser? (rhetorical question, you can not answer)

3) I assure you, more than once it happened, when you accidentally close the browser with one open holder.

2) We know it can be implemented, but we think it breaks common usage. Any gesture should be triggered by Right Button down.
3) OK, we will consider whether to change.
(04-05-2019, 04:33 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: 2) We know it can be implemented, but we think it breaks common usage. Any gesture should be triggered by Right Button down.

Strongly disagree, but you decide.

P.S. What is most surprising is that the browser already has some of the functionality. Just add the link "Hold down left button and click right button"

Attached Files Image(s)

(04-06-2019, 01:27 PM)Spuner Wrote: Strongly disagree, but you decide.

P.S. What is most surprising is that the browser already has some of the functionality. Just add the link "Hold down left button and click right button"

OK, we will consider your suggestion.
Hello! I would like the browser to know how to distribute various file extensions to their own directories during the download. For example, "docx" files in the first folder and "jpg" files in another
(06-21-2019, 05:00 PM)Yanick Wrote: Hello! I would like the browser to know how to distribute various file extensions to their own directories during the download. For example, "docx" files in the first folder and "jpg" files in another

We will consider adding an option to choose different directories for different file formats.
1) need pin\unpin all tabs and sort list of tabs (not tabs hinself, just list) in alphabetical order.
I want it by middle click on a list of tabs button & right click for change sort method (alphabetical order, invert alphabetical order, glassy, invert glassy, domain, invert domain) in real time so you don't have to sort every time you open a new tab.
And a counter of open tabs would come in handy on the button if possible.
2) need to copy\open all selected links in new tabs, but without duplicates, if any.
It can be express like selection+alt\selection+alt+shift or after isolation alt+middle click\alt+shift+middle click on selected text or magnet.
3) need to copy text without context menu by ctrl+selection & ctrl+middle click after isolation.
4) need a screenshot of all page by middle click on button & ctrl+(l\m\r)click with 2.5 seconds delay & maybe alt+(l\m\r)click with 5 seconds delay .
5) i use —cb-compact-ui but it to large anyway.. it may be possible to do a 2-4 compression ratio? I use non default screen resolution, just need. That's why. In my opinion, the address bar can be trimmed by 10-12 pixels painlessly.
6) In video management add the ability to display the video in the center of the screen by clicking the middle mouse button and right to display without scaling. For variety and comparison of system load. And by the way now i'm seeing a bug - to the left of the game shines one pixel line from the page from video are.
7) And double-click on tab to pin it.

Some of these functions I achieve extensions, but the computer is weak for all this and extensions can not satisfy even 50% at least aesthetically.

Если что-то будет непонятно переизъяснюсь на родном, но что-то меня укололо и понесло по ухабам..
(06-28-2019, 07:39 PM)dascratch Wrote: 1) need pin\unpin all tabs and sort list of tabs (not tabs hinself, just list) in alphabetical order.
I want it by middle click on a list of tabs button & right click for change sort method (alphabetical order, invert alphabetical order, glassy, invert glassy, domain, invert domain) in real time so you don't have to sort every time you open a new tab.
And a counter of open tabs would come in handy on the button if possible.
2) need to copy\open all selected links in new tabs, but without duplicates, if any.
It can be express like selection+alt\selection+alt+shift or after isolation alt+middle click\alt+shift+middle click on selected text or magnet.
3) need to copy text without context menu by ctrl+selection & ctrl+middle click after isolation.
4) need a screenshot of all page by middle click on button & ctrl+(l\m\r)click with 2.5 seconds delay & maybe alt+(l\m\r)click with 5 seconds delay .
5) i use —cb-compact-ui but it to large anyway.. it may be possible to do a 2-4 compression ratio? I use non default screen resolution, just need. That's why. In my opinion, the address bar can be trimmed by 10-12 pixels painlessly.
6) In video management add the ability to display the video in the center of the screen by clicking the middle mouse button and right to display without scaling. For variety and comparison of system load. And by the way now i'm seeing a bug - to the left of the game shines one pixel line from the page from video are.
7) And double-click on tab to pin it.

Some of these functions I achieve extensions, but the computer is weak for all this and extensions can not satisfy even 50% at least aesthetically.

Если что-то будет непонятно переизъяснюсь на родном, но что-то меня укололо и понесло по ухабам..

Some of these features can be achieved in Settings page(Alt+S), especially "Tab options" and "Manage shortcut keys".
For example, Alt+I can save the page as an image.
(06-29-2019, 04:35 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Some of these features can be achieved in Settings page(Alt+S), especially "Tab options" and "Manage shortcut keys".
For example, Alt+I can save the page as an image.

Thanx. This may come in handy.
Still, I'd prefer a button. It flew with a Bang - before I tried a bunch of extensions that are incredibly loaded processor, but your solution is just perfect. I also wrote about shooting delay - it is necessary to have time to put the cursor on the page in the place where you want to shoot the pop-up menu or tooltip.