Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182
(08-06-2022, 12:49 PM)DSV72 Wrote: Есть ли в планах разработать мобильную версию?

Try Bromite, it's pretty much the Centbrowser for android.
Just noticed that this option is gone, please return it! I always use it

Beta 5 also has problem with "new multilogin tab" and homepage extensions, it trying to load my extension in incognito, but can't, and just broke it. (Even if you allow in incognito)
right click -> context menu

Create QR Code for this page -> delete or remove
???
Tell me how to disable the notification

exit fullscreen mode press esc ?
Thank you for the update! I'm very happy.
Can you remove the shadow of the tabs in the area circled in red in the image below?

(08-06-2022, 11:51 PM)tamer Wrote: Try Bromite, it's pretty much the Centbrowser for android.
Where are they similar?Where are they similar?
(08-07-2022, 10:26 AM)kuroneko Wrote: Thank you for the update! I'm very happy.
Can you remove the shadow of the tabs in the area circled in red in the image below?
Disable 'Minimum tab width'
Interface bug...

Normal

Not normal. There is no distance between the tab and the button to create a new tab as in the image above

Fix this, please.
(08-05-2022, 06:51 PM)roma Wrote: Thank you very much, you have created a very beautiful browser that is much better than the ones that big corporations are working on. If you need financial help, put the details for voluntary financial help in your browser, I am ready to help financially if possible. The main thing is that you and your team do not abandon this magical browser that many people have come to love.
Thanks for your support.
We don't accept donation for now.
(08-06-2022, 09:25 AM)VlaD98 Wrote: https://i2.paste.pics/a3837d56785bf1da2b...c15b85.png
Добрый день. Меня интересует тема новые мультилогинные вкладки. Где и как ими управлять и напрягать? Если у меня к примеру 10 вкладок с бесплатными аккаунтами фейсбук. Как попасть сразу на 9 или 10 вкладку-аккаунт не перещёлкивая с первого по десятый? В Мазила-Фирефоксе расширение Account Containers https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/ad...ontainers/ не плохо это реализует. Каждый раздел с аккаунтом можно присвоить любому заголовку. Соответственно в большом количестве контейнеров можно найти нужный в данный момент и сразу на него перейти. Будет хорошо, если в Cent Browser будет что-то такое. Очень удобно.
For now we have no such feature to name the multilogin tabs.
But you can use Tab Group instead:
Put all multilogin tabs into the same Tab Group, and order them one by one.
I think we may need a "Tab Rename" feature.
Or should we paint the multilogin index instead of the colored dots?