Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please return the ability to position the button on the left side (beta 5.0)
please return the ability to position the button on the left side. it is very convenient to point the arrow into a corner and immediately hit the button

see how easy and convenient it is to open a list of tabs. I use this feature 100 times a day. this is a very important function, please return it to the left side.

I don't use hotkeys.

Please!!!
Making this change is somewhat complicated now, because the tab list button is bundled together with Min/Max/Close buttons.
By the way Alt+X is more convenient.
(10-10-2022, 10:40 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Making this change is somewhat complicated now, because the tab list button is bundled together with Min/Max/Close buttons.
By the way Alt+X is more convenient.
I don't use hotkeys.

why can't you make a choice? Who is more comfortable on the left, who is more comfortable on the right?

please add!!!
(11-25-2022, 09:23 AM)Russia1 Wrote: I don't use hotkeys.

why can't you make a choice? Who is more comfortable on the left, who is more comfortable on the right?

please add!!!
Will look into this feature again in the future.
For now too much code is hard-coded causing it complicated to change.
(11-26-2022, 04:26 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Will look into this feature again in the future.
For now too much code is hard-coded causing it complicated to change.
and the search for open tabs will not return? it’s just that there is a search in chrome and it’s convenient for many, you can do it separately somewhere, there on the forums some users have 100 tabs open, and they asked how to search by tabs, but it turns out you can’t  Wink
(12-06-2022, 10:52 PM)QZMTCH Wrote: and the search for open tabs will not return? it’s just that there is a search in chrome and it’s convenient for many, you can do it separately somewhere, there on the forums some users have 100 tabs open, and they asked how to search by tabs, but it turns out you can’t  Wink
I'm thinking about adding a search field directly into the tab list menu.
(12-09-2022, 04:17 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: I'm thinking about adding a search field directly into the tab list menu.
ok, tnx