Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multilogin tab is broken in the latest 5.0 version
Multilogin tab doesn't work properly anymore in the latest stable version (5.0.1002.276). For example, if I login to aliexpress.ru and then close multiologin tab and open it again, I am still logged.
It only happens if I use a multilogin tab. Doesn't happen in new incognito window.

Everything worked fine in the previous 4.3.9.248 version.
This is by design.
Now our users no longer need to login again after the browser restart.
In the past it was an alternative implementation.
Can you add a switch for this kind of behavior? I like old implementation more.
Currently we only support persistent mode.
We may add "Incognito Multilogin Tab" feature(incognito mode) in the future.
(11-21-2022, 06:03 PM)KabanWorm Wrote: Multilogin tab doesn't work properly anymore in the latest stable version (5.0.1002.276). For example, if I login to aliexpress.ru and then close multiologin tab and open it again, I am still logged.
It only happens if I use a multilogin tab. Doesn't happen in new incognito window.

Everything worked fine in the previous 4.3.9.248 version.
I wish they had kept the multilogin tab as incognito. I liked not having multiple windows and having everything together in one, while my 'data did not save' on the multilogin tab.

This really bummed me out and I want to revert back to previous version because of it, but I don't want to lose all my data (history included, lol), so I don't want to uninstall and reinstall, but as no one provides any feedback regarding this matter (whether it's possible to revert back without reinstalling and if so, how - since I am a big noob in all this), I guess I will have to.

They are saying they MAY make an incognito tab in the future, but I am not that patient, lol.
(11-26-2022, 03:31 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Currently we only support persistent mode.
We may add "Incognito Multilogin Tab" feature(incognito mode) in the future.
Please, can you edit some files ? I have used this browser for several years just for this feature.
(01-09-2023, 02:30 PM)Imperfect0042 Wrote: Please, can you edit some files ? I have used this browser for several years just for this feature.
For now you can use Incognito Window instead.
The Incognito Multilogin Tab is still under design.