Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regression: Nasty extensions menu can't be disabled
Version 5.* of Cent carries over a huge regression of Chrome where they've disabled chrome://flags/#extensions-toolbar-menu flag forcing the almost unusable Extensions menu on users.
Why don't like this feature?
For many users this is more convenient.
(01-15-2023, 04:22 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Why don't like this feature?
For many users this is more convenient.
It's horrible in many ways, but the worst is that extensions in this menu can't be sorted, thus it's basically unusable. Scrolling like crazy every time I want to access an extension that isn't on the main panel is far worse than any security risks and site compatibility issues associated with sticking to the older version of the browser.
Hi, have you noticed that the options to clean all navigation activity on exit and clean all cookies on exit and keep certain cookies or delete certain cookies don't work?

I mean all four options don't work.

Nothing deletes my history or my cookies or my anything on exit.

Did you know this?

How can I delete all history and cache and all cookies except for gmail and a few other sites so I don't need to login each time?

(01-15-2023, 08:22 PM)GrayFace Wrote: It's horrible in many ways, but the worst is that extensions in this menu can't be sorted, thus it's basically unusable. Scrolling like crazy every time I want to access an extension that isn't on the main panel is far worse than any security risks and site compatibility issues associated with sticking to the older version of the browser.
I can move the extensions icons in the toolbar and change their positions.

Is that what you mean?
(01-15-2023, 09:38 PM)qwak Wrote: Hi, have you noticed that the options to clean all navigation activity on exit and clean all cookies on exit and keep certain cookies or delete certain cookies don't work?

I mean all four options don't work.

Nothing deletes my history or my cookies or my anything on exit.

Did you know this?

How can I delete all history and cache and all cookies except for gmail and a few other sites so I don't need to login each time?

I can move the extensions icons in the toolbar and change their positions.

Is that what you mean?
Are you referring the options in chrome://settings/cookies?
Seems there is no such feature that can delete cookies with exception.
(01-15-2023, 09:38 PM)qwak Wrote: I can move the extensions icons in the toolbar and change their positions.

Is that what you mean?
No, I'm referring to icons that aren't on toolbar.