Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Технические проблемы
Я понятно объяснил, надеюсь. Разработчики Cent считают это багом? Мне ожидать, что его когда-нибудь решат?  Cry

Кстати, есть еще одна UX-проблема. По нажатию средней клавиши мыши по папке с панели закладок ничего не происходит. Но папка (как и закладка) должна открываться в новом окне.
(11-13-2020, 05:36 PM)user00 Wrote: For example, I have a website in my bookmarks rutracker.org. I try to go to it from the search bar and enter "rutra" and the browser gives a result with a link in advance. But if I try to enter it on the Russian cyrillic layout, not changing the language, we get "кгекф" and Cent is already not giving me the link. This is a VERY common situation. I face this every day, the Russian-speaking user constantly changes the layout. The language changes when you press ctrl+shift, and often people write first and then understand what layout they are writing in.

On the screenshot you can see how the browser behaves from the Russian developers. I enter "кгекф", press enter and it opens rutracker.org. Cent in this situation will open a Google search for the word "кгекфкер орг" (the most popular request from those who also enter the address on the wrong layout).

And the problem is not only with bookmarks, but also with the browser history. 

[Image: K2zdicJ.png]
[Image: IPFm6UP.jpg]
Thanks and I get the point.
I think this is normal behavior for suggestions.
Yandex may have done some extra work regarding Cyrillic input.
We will try to figure it out.
(11-15-2020, 01:15 PM)user00 Wrote: Я понятно объяснил, надеюсь. Разработчики Cent считают это багом? Мне ожидать, что его когда-нибудь решат?  Cry

Кстати, есть еще одна UX-проблема. По нажатию средней клавиши мыши по папке с панели закладок ничего не происходит. Но папка (как и закладка) должна открываться в новом окне.
Maybe you have disabled "Open all bookmarks by middle-clicking the bookmarks folder" in chrome://settings/cbBookmarks?
(11-15-2020, 04:06 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: We will try to figure it out.
Hurray! Thanks!

(11-15-2020, 04:08 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Maybe you have disabled "Open all bookmarks by middle-clicking the bookmarks folder" in chrome://settings/cbBookmarks?
Yes, disabled. But I don't need to open all my bookmarks! I need to open my bookmarks folder. And to do this, I have to open chrome://bookmarks and open the folder from there. I have a lot of bookmarks in folders and flipping to the bottom of the panel is absolutely not convenient.
Sorry to compare it with Yandex again, but when you click the middle mouse button on the folder, it opens in the next tab. This is convenient.

Actually, you can bookmark pages like chrome://bookmarks/?id=1716, but this is stupid.

UPD: I found the function "bookmarks in several columns", it became more comfortable, of course. But it seems to me that the ability to open a folder with the middle button should be...
(11-15-2020, 04:29 PM)user00 Wrote: Hurray! Thanks!

Yes, disabled. But I don't need to open all my bookmarks! I need to open my bookmarks folder. And to do this, I have to open chrome://bookmarks and open the folder from there. I have a lot of bookmarks in folders and flipping to the bottom of the panel is absolutely not convenient.
Sorry to compare it with Yandex again, but when you click the middle mouse button on the folder, it opens in the next tab. This is convenient.

Actually, you can bookmark pages like chrome://bookmarks/?id=1716, but this is stupid.

UPD: I found the function "bookmarks in several columns", it became more comfortable, of course. But it seems to me that the ability to open a folder with the middle button should be...
Do you mean you want to open only one bookmark in the bookmark folder when you middle clicking the bookmark folder?
(11-16-2020, 04:00 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Do you mean you want to open only one bookmark in the bookmark folder when you middle clicking the bookmark folder?

Nooo... I want to open a FOLDER! :0
This:

[Image: vYmf1ZV.png]
(11-15-2020, 01:15 PM)user00 Wrote: Я понятно объяснил, надеюсь. Разработчики Cent считают это багом? Мне ожидать, что его когда-нибудь решат?  Cry

У меня работает нажатие средней клавиши мыши (колесико). Открывается как закладка, так и все закладки в папке.
(11-17-2020, 06:49 PM)piliq Wrote: У меня работает нажатие средней клавиши мыши (колесико). Открывается как закладка, так и все закладки в папке.
Всё верно. Но должна-то открываться сама папка (как на скрине выше), кому вообще нужна функция открытия всех закладок из папки. Я в этом вопросе на Яндекс ориентируюсь, у него до определенного момента был идеальный интерфейс. Пока они не засрали его мусорными обновлениями и рекламой. Последней каплей стал запрет изменения сервисов Яндекса дополнениями и у меня отвалились все тёмные темы.
Ещё мне не нравится очень странная особенность Cent. Если ты создаешь закладку и переносишь её в папку, то браузер по-умолчанию предлагает сохранять все остальные закладки в эту папку. Я так много закладок насохранял не туда, куда нужно, пока не привык.

I also don't like a very strange feature of Cent. If you create a bookmark and move it to a folder, the browser offers to save all other bookmarks to this folder by default. I saved so many bookmarks in the wrong place until I got used to it.

[Image: 62eykpI.png]
(11-18-2020, 12:30 PM)user00 Wrote: Ещё мне не нравится очень странная особенность Cent. Если ты создаешь закладку и переносишь её в папку, то браузер по-умолчанию предлагает сохранять все остальные закладки в эту папку. Я так много закладок насохранял не туда, куда нужно, пока не привык.

I also don't like a very strange feature of Cent. If you create a bookmark and move it to a folder, the browser offers to save all other bookmarks to this folder by default. I saved so many bookmarks in the wrong place until I got used to it.

[Image: 62eykpI.png]
You can right click the bookmark folder, and add bookmark using command "Add page to this folder".