Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
About the beta version
#11
(04-09-2026, 03:54 AM)DSV72 Wrote: Тогда зачем создавалась эта ветка чата?

Because when there's a major version update, it's typically released first as a beta version.
Reply
#12
(04-09-2026, 03:54 AM)DSV72 Wrote: Тогда зачем создавалась эта ветка чата?
Она создана давно, когда были бета-версии.
Reply
#13
It's been a long time since I've seen an admin update, I'm really looking forward to your new version.
Reply
#14
Thumbs Up 
(06-27-2026, 06:03 AM)moitinhdaukiss Wrote: It's been a long time since I've seen an admin update, I'm really looking forward to your new version.

i hope to soon with new version Smile
Reply
#15
(07-27-2026, 12:50 AM)azliel Wrote: i hope to soon with new version Smile
03-26-2017, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2017, 06:59 PM by Admini.)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)