Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Backup new tab speed dial icons
#1
Hi All
Please see attached screenshot to understand what I mean
So how I can backup these customized speed dial icons because I don't want to make it every time after installing the app
And
If I sign in by google account in the browser 
Are these icons included in Google account bookmark?
Thanks


Attached Files Image(s)
   
Reply
#2
Yes, these items will be synced together with Settings.
If you need to backup locally, you can copy the file "User Data\Default\Preferences".
Reply
#3
(05-01-2020, 02:38 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Yes, these items will be synced together with Settings.
If you need to backup locally, you can copy the file "User Data\Default\Preferences".

Thanks you dear
Best Regards
Reply
#4
I believe the customized Speed Dial icons are stored locally by the browser rather than as regular Google account bookmarks. You may need to back up the browser's profile or Speed Dial configuration separately before reinstalling the app. Signing in with your Google account should sync bookmarks, passwords, and other supported data, but it may not necessarily include customized Speed Dial icons. I would recommend checking the browser's sync settings to see exactly which Speed Dial data is supported.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)