10-08-2026, 04:45 PM
Huge memory leaks by Proxy server V8, >6GB. (Some VPN extension is enabled, seems to be secure, I can't use Cent without it.) How to fix it?
|
Beta version (5.3.1184.2)
|
|
10-08-2026, 04:45 PM
Huge memory leaks by Proxy server V8, >6GB. (Some VPN extension is enabled, seems to be secure, I can't use Cent without it.) How to fix it?
Yesterday, 12:59 AM
I've been looking forward to your updates every day, it's great to see your new beta, I wish you good health and lots of luck to come to you
Yesterday, 04:34 AM
(10-08-2026, 04:45 PM)rubbysh_Ye1d Wrote: Huge memory leaks by Proxy server V8, >6GB. (Some VPN extension is enabled, seems to be secure, I can't use Cent without it.) How to fix it? Are you using a PAC script in your VPN extension? This might be an issue with how the PAC script is written, such as having too many rules or unreleased cache entries that lead to excessive memory usage. You can check and simplify the script content then observe whether normal memory levels are restored.
Today, 09:58 AM
Thank you for this update. The option to set the "Minimum tab width" in "Tab Options" contributes to a unique experience with this browser.
However, as a user, extensions play an important and indispensable role for me. There is a problem with installing extensions in this Cent Browser version through the Chrome Web Store. With recent versions of CatsXP I didn't encounter any problem with installing extensions through the Chrome Web Store. For me, the way to install extensions in this Cent Browser version, right now is by going around it, loading an unpacked extension from a CatsXP profile or to install a CRX file and to use the update option at the Chrome Extensions page.
11 hours ago
(Today, 09:58 AM)Sneisi Wrote: Thank you for this update. The option to set the "Minimum tab width" in "Tab Options" contributes to a unique experience with this browser. Could you please specify what issue exactly are encountering in the chrome webstore? Are some extensions failing to install successfully? If so, could you let us know which extension(s) those might be?
5 hours ago
There’s this terrible bug where if I click up top on “search all tabs” and then right-click a tab to close it, the whole browser just closes. When it opens again, everything that was open is gone and I have to click the button to reopen it. This happens almost every time.
(11 hours ago)S8F8ry Wrote: Could you please specify what issue exactly are encountering in the chrome webstore? Are some extensions failing to install successfully? If so, could you let us know which extension(s) those might be? At the Chrome Web Store, when I click on "Add to Chrome", there appears a pop-up that imitates the option to save it as a CRX file. When I click to save it, the download gets interrupted with nothing saved as a file, and there appears the message of a download error. After the pop-up is closed, the circle keeps turning with no further result. I have tried to install different extensions via the Chrome Web Store. With this version of Cent Browser (Portable), time after time it has been the same story with installing extensions via the Chrome Store; ending with an error and without any installing result.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|