07-21-2026, 10:17 AM
How to decrease bookmarks height like old UI version
|
How to decrease bookmarks height like old UI version
|
|
07-21-2026, 10:17 AM
How to decrease bookmarks height like old UI version
07-21-2026, 11:47 AM
In the current version of CentBrowser, the menu UI cannot be adjusted to the way it was in the past.
07-21-2026, 11:56 AM
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2026, 11:56 AM by spinalgr1990.)
do you remeber which setting that was in the chrome://flags/ ???
07-21-2026, 03:42 PM
Are you referring to chrome://flags/#chrome-refresh-2023? It was removed a long ago.
09-05-2026, 07:26 PM
Not quite related but for original Chrome it is now possible with this Wndhawk mod: https://windhawk.net/mods/chrome-native-ui-tweaks
I wrote it because after death of my system SSD I had to switch to Chrome at least temporarily and I was missing many CentBrowser features like a possibility to hide close (x) buttons on tabs, yellow folders of bookmarks. So this mod has them and also smaller vertical padding in menus (context, bookmark folder, system). Also it allows changing font size for bookmarks, meny, tabs, address bar. After switching from my tuned up Win10 to a new Win11 I see small unreadable Segoe fonts everywhere and try to fix it. If you sometimes need to use Chrome (for compatibility issues for example) you could give it a try. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|