Posts: 7
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2026
(08-14-2026, 01:26 PM)sx1sajor Wrote: Hey, I’m on Windows 7 32-bit, using Cent Browser 5.2.1168.83 (Official Build) (32-bit, Portable), Chromium 134.0.6998.136. Is this the latest version?
Look in post #515, there is a link to chrome.dll that will "upgrade" Cent to show Chromium 151.1
Replace the original chrome.dll with this one. It works fine.
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2021
Hello everyone, I have a problem logging into Gmail. On other browsers everything works, but on Cent, when I click on logging in to my email, the browser turns off. Maybe someone also has such a problem?
Posts: 22
Threads: 0
Joined: Jan 2024
(08-16-2026, 05:48 AM)seregin Wrote: Hello everyone, I have a problem logging into Gmail. On other browsers everything works, but on Cent, when I click on logging in to my email, the browser turns off. Maybe someone also has such a problem?
I'm experiencing that problem too.
There are some accounts where that issue doesn't occur. Maybe Cent has reached its limit.
Posts: 7
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2026
(08-16-2026, 05:48 AM)seregin Wrote: Hello everyone, I have a problem logging into Gmail. On other browsers everything works, but on Cent, when I click on logging in to my email, the browser turns off. Maybe someone also has such a problem?
I can log into Gmail with Cent, no problem.
Posts: 134
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2020
(08-16-2026, 05:48 AM)seregin Wrote: Hello everyone, I have a problem logging into Gmail. On other browsers everything works, but on Cent, when I click on logging in to my email, the browser turns off. Maybe someone also has such a problem?
I tried logging into Gmail and it worked fine. Have you replaced program files like chrome.dll before?
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2021
(08-16-2026, 02:47 PM)S8F8ry Wrote: I tried logging into Gmail and it worked fine. Have you replaced program files like chrome.dll before?
Yes, I recently replaced chrome.dll with a version (Chromium 151.1.1000.162). I'll try rolling it back now.
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2021
(08-17-2026, 02:48 PM)seregin Wrote: Yes, I recently replaced chrome.dll with a version (Chromium 151.1.1000.162). I'll try rolling it back now.
Didn't help (Chromium 145.0.7632.160), same problem. Mail only works after clearing history and cookies, but that doesn't last long; the problem returns after a while.
Posts: 134
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2020
(08-17-2026, 04:48 PM)seregin Wrote: Didn't help (Chromium 145.0.7632.160), same problem. Mail only works after clearing history and cookies, but that doesn't last long; the problem returns after a while.
The version number of
Chromium 145.0.7632.160 doesn't look like the original chrome.dll file for CentBrowser.
Posts: 11
Threads: 0
Joined: Aug 2021
(08-18-2026, 03:53 AM)S8F8ry Wrote: The version number of Chromium 145.0.7632.160 doesn't look like the original chrome.dll file for CentBrowser.
I installed the chrome.dll version again (Chromium 151.1.1000.162), and at the moment everything is working fine, I’ll see what happens next. Thanks for the help.
Posts: 39
Threads: 4
Joined: Aug 2018
(08-15-2026, 01:35 PM)Far North Wrote: Look in post #515, there is a link to chrome.dll that will "upgrade" Cent to show Chromium 151.1
Replace the original chrome.dll with this one. It works fine.
Yeah, all those DLL updates are for 64-bit, that's why I mentioned I’m on 32-bit.