Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[Beta] Closing tabs causes the browser to lose focus
#7
Yeah, for whatever reason, that regex wasn't working. Since I'm not really sure about the syntax you were using, I went with a super simplified version which seems to work well. Also added RButton, since I occasionally use that also. Not only is it a decent stopgap, but I'm sure I'll reuse some of this script for things in the future. Good stuff. This is what I ended up with:

Code:
setTitleMatchMode RegEx #installMouseHook #keyHistory 20 #ifwinactive .* - Cent Browser ~^w::  winWaitNotActive,,,1  ifWinNotActive    winActivate  return ~LButton:: ~RButton:: ~MButton up::  mouseGetPos mx, my  winGetPos x, y, w, h  if (mx > x && mx < x + w && my > y && my < y + 64  && (A_ThisHotkey != "~LButton" || A_PriorKey = "LButton" && A_TimeSincePriorHotkey < 500)) {    winWaitNotActive,,,1    ifWinNotActive      winActivate  }  return
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: [Beta] Closing tabs causes the browser to lose focus - by papadoc - 03-13-2019, 05:36 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)