Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An error that needs to be fixed before stable v
(12-04-2019, 06:02 PM)Дмитрий Сакович Wrote: Have you tried activating this option in other chromium based browsers?

Dear "Дмитрий Сакович",

First of all, I congratulate you on the moderation of the forum. I'm a dinosaur who didn't learn English at school, but when the computer forced me. 15 years after I graduated from University, desktop computers began to be sold. So you may not understand what I have written; I apologize in advance:

(By the way, I think if we were friends with Mikhail Gorbachev in the past, maybe I could have prevented him from destroying the Soviet Union... Smile )

* As you know, "DNS over HTTPS (DOH)" is a new issue to make web browsers more secure;

* In Chromium-based browsers, the "Secure DNS lookups" option is currently only available in 3 browsers (Cent, G. Chrome and Opera) and only Opera is successful in the test I mentioned above.

* However, it would not be wrong to say that "Opera is the most unsafe among Chromium-based browsers". Vivaldi, born to Opera, is insecure just like his mother.

If you look at "Settings > Privacy & Security > Site Settings > Notifications" in Opera, you'll see 2 non-revocable permissions (Allow) for Google there, and you'll know what I mean.
  About 1.5 years ago I entered the Opera forum because of these permissions and cursed the developer; they did not publish my swearing; but, they added 20 options to each of these permissions... Smile
  As a result, Opera is a Google's puppet who makes royalism more than the king...

* Cent Browser is now the highest quality and most secure of Chromium-based browsers; therefore, in a test that Opera is successful, Cent Browser should be more successful;

* Firefox is more successful in "DOH" than Chromium-based browsers. For example, if "Cloudflare (Default)" is selected as "Use Provider" in "Options > General > Network Settings > Settings..." window, select "Enable DNS over HTTPS" and press "OK" button! Then go to the "Cloudflare" site I gave above and test it!

Regards,

Messages In This Thread
RE: An error that needs to be fixed before stable v - by taba - 12-05-2019, 12:19 AM