Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Suddenly Cent no longer reacts on anything fom menu
#3
Thank you. Graphics acceleration was already disabled. (I forgot to mentaion that I had also emptied the browser history, which had no effect on the described problem). And, no, I created a new profile in Edge, imported the bookmarks there, and so far no problems (other than that I have no columns display there).

About the Google thing I have to keep an eye on that. Often resetting the IP address helps, but I am currently at my parents' and they don't want me to take the router from power, so I have to wait until next week, when I am in my apartment again.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Suddenly Cent no longer reacts on anything fom menu - by nima_amin - 09-23-2026, 09:44 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)