Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Suggestions and Encountered Bugs (Chapter One & Two)
(01-03-2017, 07:12 AM)pureocean Wrote: Thanks for your reply.

Yes, the CRX can install in Windows 7 (32-bit) and 10 (64-bit). But it doesn't install in Windows 8.0. I tried another CRX file. Same. I represented this issue a screen-recording. May you watch it?  

I just look to CSS3 Transition and Animation Delay Properties. Maybe that's the reason. Maybe not. I don't sure. I cannot try speed of Settings UI without CSS3 Transition & Animation Delay.

The very best, I need show you a solid prepared screen-recording video demo that the speed of the settings UI of other browsers.

Meanwhile, One more clearly of my suggestions:
Setting: "Display the default search-engines in alphabetical order and multiple columns on context menu".

Probably privilege issue, please try moving your Cent Browser directory to another location(e.g. Desktop, C:\Users\XXX\AppData\Local), 
and don't run the browser with Administrator privilege.(Just double click), and you should be able to install those CRXs.

[i]"Display the default search-engines in alphabetical order and multiple columns on context menu"[/i].
For this request, you can drag to reorder them in Settings page currently.

Messages In This Thread
RE: My Suggestions and Encountered Bugs (Chapter One & Two) - by Admini - 01-03-2017, 05:48 PM