Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Suggestion] Show icons on small tabs
(10-26-2017, 11:12 PM)GrayFace Wrote: Yes, here's a screenshot of some of my FireFox tabs: [Image: screenshot.187a.png?dl=1]
It turns out Cent's minimal tab width is always bigger than 16px, because it's the same for tabs with or without slopes. Weirdly, this actually results in tabs with slopes being more compact. If there are too many tabs to fit, they overflow the tab bar like with "Minimum tab width(px)" option, but the tab list menu isn't shown.

Wow, that multi-column list is perfect! It's good that it will be always available with a gesture/shortcut in future versions. Looks like it even indicates not yet loaded tabs with italic font, although that's not as visible as color indication.
I am very impressed with Cent. The only problem left from Chrome's basic UI is Ctrl+Tab not going in recently-used order. Also, maybe I'll actually like wide tabs more than thin ones in the end.

We have Alt+Z to switch to last visited tab, but it can only switch between two tabs, not for "visited tabs list".

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Suggestion] Show icons on small tabs - by Admini - 10-27-2017, 04:49 PM